[CS Lounge] - Welcome to our new home

Welp. Bittersweet partings, but today’s the day that I move on toward new horizons. My job was awesome, though, and I’ll miss everyone I worked with. <3

2 Likes

Happy for him!!!:slight_smile: it is a fantastic game!!!

I said goodbye to all my little children for 2 weeks :,( I miss them already. Their such joys in my life, along with my co workers. I know it’s just 2 weeks but still :(( I got lots of hugs and Christmas gifts which was really sweet. Now 2 weeks to neck beard and record drums >.>.> I was actually thinking of getting my ears pierced! I’d love to get gages one day, but working at a private school sure I’d get the business for that LOL!

Edit: this made me laugh way too much

Hope all goes well in your new endeavors. Did you already have something lined up?

Enjoy the peace and quiet while you can haha I told the principal and the staff there by the office at my youngest school when we left on the last day to enjoy their 2 weeks of peace and quiet. They do so much, it is the least we can do to take them off their hands for two weeks. That got a huge laugh haha.

In other news, home from work. Due to the holidays, the order killed me. We normally get shipments on Tuesdays and Fridays, but of course nothing will come Tuesday, so we had to order more. It was not the quantity that was bad. It was the finding the space.

Found a gift for my wife I think she will really like while I was out and about today. Now I am home, groceries are put away, oldest is out with friends, youngest is playing Breath of the Wild singing We will rock you over and over and over. I trimmed the beard, got a fresh shave on the head and am now relaxing until it is time for me to cook dinner. Nice big fat juicy bacon cheeseburgers tonight. And Arby curly fries.

1 Like

Aww your a good soul mastadôn!! It really does mean a lot to us and other teachers to hear compliments!:slight_smile: some girls mom came to me laughing cause I looked exactly like her daughter described to her lol!! And said I impacted her child so much, that’s what means a lot to me! And sure every other teacher out there:).

Bless you my friend! Hope you and your son both enjoy all that final fantasy 7 has to offer! :smiley: also give shemune a check! It’s nkt too bad!

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Need to contact Billing

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.