Need to contact Billing

hi all bought battle of azurath and i dont want it tryed my freinds and legions better im stay in legion how do i dont take this battle of azurath bs upgrade?

This will eventually be split from the casual lounge, but your only recourse is to submit a refund ticket with Billing.

Minus the hyperbole.

1 Like

You would need to contact billing, however depending upon how long ago you bought the game and if you have used the perks included it might not be possible. Also you can still play Legion, even with the expansion. However the changes that the expansion (and new patch) have made to the game won’t be reversed by getting a refund.

2 Likes

Normally we’d recommend that you contact Billing, Sandroestar, but it looks like you purchased the expansion back in February. I’m afraid a refund simply isn’t possible.

If you don’t wish to explore the Battle for Azeroth content you don’t have to. You can even turn off your experience gain at 110 by visiting the appropriate NPC.

For Alliance you’ll want to speak with Behsten in the room Southeast of the Throne room in Stormwind Keep.

For Horde you’ll need to visit Slahtz, top floor of the Hall of the Brave in the Valley of Honor in Orgrimmar.

4 Likes

vrakthris you can have my copy its all yours but i will not take the download to it

If you have the game, Sandroestar, you have the download. Everyone uses the same client, regardless of if they have a base account or they have Battle for Azeroth.

3 Likes

You’ve already downloaded it. It’s all one client. Having the expansion simply unlocks the content.

2 Likes

havent downloaded it yet it yours i dont even have wow on computer yet

No one will have it because it’s an account level. There’s nothing for others to download.

2 Likes

To each their own. Best of luck wherever your gaming takes you.

1 Like

have lott 110 got revive em in dalran made lvl 110 2 days

It’s all on one client now, since you already purchased it back in February as mentioned before, you pretty much have to download it even if you want to stay in Legion content.

3 Likes

You said you don’t have WoW on your computer yet… What are you talking about here? Also you said you wanted to continue playing Legion, so you have the game on your computer.

1 Like

the only thing i like was battle pets hell i made 2 110 from battle pet training

Then go ahead and uninstall the game, and move on to something else. Everyone has their preferences, and sometimes, one particular game isn’t for them.

1 Like

have legion got re download it and just bought dalran for battle pets

You aren’t even making sense now, Battle Pets had nothing to do with BoA. I also don’t think it is even possible to level to 110 by simply pet battling.

1 Like

Sure it is. It’s a long process that would take longer than two days, even playing 24 hours non-stop. But you get XP for each successful pet battle, so it could be done.

4 Likes

Like people are saying it doesn’t matter what you download, it is all the same game. There is no separate download for Legion. If you download the game again you will get it in the current state. Also not sure what Dalran is or what you bought but battle pets have been around for a long time now.

2 Likes

i lost my 960 gear for 200 armor i want it back i did not want to down load battle of azurath im pissed .