[CS Lounge] - Welcome to our new home

I’ve been in shorter lines at Disney

4 Likes

When you down a boss and get 27g and then you use a bonus roll to get 29g.

(this never ever gets old for me <3)

sigh…

Need to figure out out something for dinner, leaning towards a chicken casserole as that’s easy to make.

Stew is on my menu at work for tonight.

Reminds me to buy stew stuff at store. That sounds good haha.

I have leftover rotisserie. I’m picking up some veggies and dinner rolls and going to make a quick poor man’s chicken and dumplings.

4 Likes

Ahh lunch break time. Time to sit on my car, shoes kicked off outside, and watch some Arrow on the phone

Ooh, chicken and dumplings sounds really good, haven’t had that in awhile. Been thinking lately about getting the fixings for a pot of chili, as well.

Excellent reply Kal! Vrak himself couldn’t have handled it better.

4 Likes

I’ve been thinking Jambalaya . I should have done it this weekend while I was off.

1 Like

Sounds delicious. That is one of my favorite meals to eat…along with some good gator tail.

1 Like

Hoo boy. Life’s about to get interesting.

Extremely condensed version: My son just asked if he and his girlfriend (and their cat) can move in again so they can save some money while they get themselves sorted financially. I’ve rented out both kids’ old rooms, so I told them they could have my room and I’ll take the den.

Told the roommate that has son’s old room about this development. He’s a little apprehensive, mostly because his girlfriend is a control freak and the news is likely to send her into ‘a mood’. The other roommate doesn’t care one way or the other.

Trying to figure out how to let her know in as non-confrontational way as possible that she doesn’t get a say in the matter. He wants to be the one to tell her, because he’s going to be the one that has to deal with her anger (she absolutely won’t direct it at me because I won’t tolerate it).

2 Likes

How hard is that to cook. By all accounts I have heard on food network and the lime it is incredibly easy to overcook

Gator is great. And yes, you can overcook it if you are not careful.

2 Likes

I haven’t had gator in a while. Which, considering i live in west central Florida, is unusual. Gator tail with hush puppies and slaw.

1 Like

I didn’t have gator until some 10 years after I left Florida. I’ve had it twice this year. Once, at a Louisiana style restaurant where it was fried and chopped over rice and then at the state renaissance festival where it was fried on a stick.

Both were very good :smiley:

2 Likes

Somedays, I feel like a stormtrooper, can’t shoot straight for the life of me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It warms my little Gnome Priest’s :heart: that the scaling on Greench was just right and that he can easily be soloed - granted it took her almost 12 minutes, lol.

I was worried due to how she was not able to solo Kazzak this year (versus last year) and that she would miss out on what she enjoys doing (soloing rares/elites).

SIDE NOTE: Fried gator tail is awesome!

2 Likes

Watching Nausicaa: Valley of the Wind right now. A classic.

Destiny 2’s Gambit activity is most definitely not intended for solo queuers.

This does being an idea to mind: what else a blue can do, such as this?