[CS Lounge] - Welcome to our new home

Whelp. Work changed my schedule. Again. Now I have an extra day off. Tomorrow.

I say this as my turkey is in the oven almost done.
:cloud_with_lightning::cloud_with_lightning::cloud_with_lightning::cloud_with_lightning:
:wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf:

3 Likes

Rolled a new highmountain shaman. His name is Stormsurge. I don’t what it is, but I like healing low level dungeons. I’m thinking I might do well in Classic.

1 Like

Decided to make a Traditional Southern Giblet Gravy. I got everything I need except Onions and celery.

Bug’s Lucas the Spider plushie is finally ready to ship. Fingers crossed it gets here before Christmas!

3 Likes

Wait, there’s a Lucas the Spider plushie?! gasp

Edit: And apparently it was a limited time thing. /sadness

1 Like

Follow him on Facebook, Papa V. You might get lucky and they release another round. This one was supposed to be shipped out at the end of October, but there were delays with Teespring.

1 Like

Little too much rum in my eggnog. But I’m no quiiter

:cloud_with_lightning:
:wolf:

4 Likes

Can there ever really be too much rum? Ever?

2 Likes

“Why is the rum always gone?!”

3 Likes

Not sure if you guys have it in the states, but Crown has a limited “Salted Caramel” that when mixed with Crown Apple and some ginger-ale, tastes a whole lot like a candy apple that you can drink!

:tumbler_glass:

Edit: YAY!!! My Perl shadow is back!!

5 Likes

First Casserole in the oven, Scalloped Potatoes with Sausage.

2 Likes

Congratulations! :baby:

2 Likes

As it happens, I have extra onions and celery. I don’t suppose it does any good though as I’m sure we don’t live any where near each other.

2 Likes

Green Bean casserole is finished, now working on the bread stuffing.

Thundertotem here, switched posting toons.

1 Like

Do you have the Stormbreaker title? Seems like it could be a good fit. I use it on my Dwarf Shaman, Fawn.

Link: https://www.wowhead.com/title=341/the-stormbreaker

Yeah it would, but I don’t have it.

1 Like

Okay, finished for the evening. Made Scalloped Potatoes with Sausage, Green Bean casserole, Cornbread stuffing and normal bread stuffing. Tomorrow while smoking the turkey, gonna cook the sweet potatoes, and make bacon wrapped asparagus.

4 Likes

HAPPY eARLY THANKSGIVING ALL!! :smiley: Mimrons head dropped for me today:) And thats it!! I think I own every super rare obtainable mount now in wow >.> feelsgoodman.

3 Likes

Wow, congrats, Abragru! Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like