[CS Lounge] - Welcome to our new home

Evening all, dont mind me just sneaking my way into the new lounge. trips

1 Like

Hello from :blue_heart::space_invader::cow:

4 Likes

Ours was not bad until they went with an external caterer. My doctor was one of the ones fighting against it.

One of the hospitals in Halifax is changing to having a menu and food that is prepared in the ward instead of a central kitchen. They found that patients were leaving hospital with malnutrition because they weren’t eating the food served to them while in hospital.

No, it is the “new threads” thing. I LOVE the Notifications thing and the control we have with that now. It is fine though I just usually click the “Dismiss New” button at the bottom of the New page.

1 Like

There was The White Mage series, I got the omnibus from Audible. Essentially modern Harry Potter. Not quite as deep as HP and maybe a little darker from the start but I thought it was an interesting take on wizards among us.

Haha, nice to know I’m not the only one. I went through trying to Mute channels at one point trying to slim it down to the forums I want. (But they didn’t make a broad category for Realms, and the idea of trying to mute every single one stopped that.)

Speaking of which … is there any logic to which Realms it lists as “Your Realms”? On my combined realm I’ve got well over 20 characters, and even the one I’ve most recently logged in as, a level 20 to get the 14th Anniv Achievement, is on one of those, but it’s way down in the long list of “All Realms”. One of the two realms it does have up there, I only have one character on and I almost never played her - another level 20 but a race I don’t like.

1 Like

Yeah hiding the Realms forums is really what I would like to do. I don’t mind the other forums that much, but I really don’t care about all of the realm forums. Maybe something to send up to the Web team @Galxigrav?

2 Likes

My TV died…only shows half a screen now. First time I turned it on in about a month.

1 Like

That sucks :frowning:

Maybe you can find a good deal this weekend

2 Likes

Meh, I don’t watch much TV, If I wanna watch a movie, I usually watch it on my laptop[ while in bed. I cut the cord long ago so I don’t miss it. Ill get another TV soon enough.

1 Like

If it wasn’t for my kids I probably wouldn’t have a TV either. They pretty much only use ours for video games. We haven’t had any TV service for years now.

A computer with internet, Netflix and Hulu is all I need :slight_smile:

1 Like

Man, I need my TV. It, along with my computer, is my escape haha

1 Like

Sigh.

Mod Squad must be so busy. The option to embed YouTube videos may not have been the best decision.

4 Likes

I have a new niece!

11 Likes

Welcome back and very happy that you beat that double pneumonia!

3 Likes

My escape used to be going to the theater for movies. My local theater recently started heavily enforcing a “No bags” policy. I use public transportation and carry a backpack. They gave me a ticket, let me have it scanned to get inside, buy my refreshments, THEN stopped me to tell me this. No more movies in that theater for me.

It’s less about the policy (though that irks me) and more that they could have stopped me at any point BEFORE extra money was spent. I got the ticket refunded, but seriously, I’m the kind who willingly pays the price for drinks at a night club or refreshments at the theater to support those venues.

:shrug:

Their loss. I’m just watching more anime at my brother’s place and, if there is some movie I really want to see I’ll go out of my way to another theater.

1 Like

Congratulations!!! :sparkling_heart:
:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Congratulations!

3 Likes

Congrats!!
:tada:

3 Likes

Well nana came over and spoiled the birthday boy. And I loved every second of joy on his face.

In other news I am mad at the writers and actors of Daredevil. It is gripping me. And I only have 2 episodes left. They need to shoot another 100 or so to appease me right now haha.

3 Likes