[CS Lounge] - Welcome to our new home

Gah. We got caught in the rain on the way home from preschool drop off. Wills was ok, with her stroller and a plastic sheet, but I got drenched.

And of course, I was wearing my new (white) Dementor shirt. :frowning:

I think the time has come.

2 Likes

*wanders in
UGH, spent most of the day updating some character docs due to 8.1 changes and then doing full back ups of two computers while the servers were down. Still haven’t patched the game yet other than the prepatch stuff that came out several days ago. So… I either wait until tomorrow to play or stay up late tonight patching and then playing.

Decisions, decisions…

Sitting at cub scouts, trying to keep my eyes open, and pondering why I agreed to cover a shift tomorrow.

Oh well I will survive haha. Might be an early night tonight though. We shall see

Welp, my turn to wait out a progression block. Can’t interact with a scenario NPC if they’re hostile towards me every time I try.

If only there were playable Tuskarr you could post this on.

2 Likes

“The time has come,” the walrus said, “to talk of many things; of shoes, and ships, and sealing wax-- of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.”

This bloody poem was drilled into my head in the 3rd grade, okay. 3rd. Many millennia ago. I shall never forget it and forever detest it.

Same with Riddles in the Dark.

2 Likes

I used to torment my younger brother by reciting Edgar Allan Poe’s "The Bells" out loud, he hated that poem.

Personally I like the works of Lewis Carroll, aka Charles Dodgson, but have to admit that much of what I don’t like in literature is related to required reading back in in school. So, I understand your point.

2 Likes

Oh.

Mythic Keystones can no longer be deleted, according to the patch notes.

Can’t wait to see the outcry when people realize this.

2 Likes

Was a lot of outrage yesterday over it actually.

1 Like

Aw, damn. I missed it? Or was it just not in CS at all?

There’s a lot of changes in here that could go either way. The DMF profession change should alleviate a lot of gripe.

The ones I saw were in GD, I believe there were one or two threads about it today too but most of the complaints were yesterday.

“THIS WILL KILL MYTHICS!” and “THIS WILL KILL MYTHICS ON ALLIANCE” were the two most common ones.

Greetings.

Haha, that, with the period, is actually just long enough to get away with the character requirement.

2 Likes

Does everyone else have a go-to when you’re starving and don’t feel like cooking? But you don’t want fast food either? I very seldom do fast food honestly.

Any way, my go to is the rotisserie chicken and potato salad from Sam’s Club. I’m tired I’m starving and I don’t feel like cooking.

3 Likes

I keep a box of instant pasta for this.

1 Like

Ramen, but I make my own broth. It’s my go to meal when I’m feeling a bit lazy.

2 Likes

Bagel with either peanut butter, cheese, or cream cheese, depending on the flavor of bagel and how much work I even want to put into that.

2 Likes

Papa Wulf, if you keep noodles on hand of any sort, you can dump a can of tomatoes and random veggies and stock into a crock pot or on the stove, let it sit and cook. Usually turns out pretty yum.

1 Like

Honestly, and don’t laugh at me…A quesadilla. That I don’t really consider cooking. I have a bottle of Salsa Verde and small can of green chili that I mix up and put a small drizzle in the center with the cheese. Nice flavor pop. Fast, inexpensive, and most importantly easy.

3 Likes

I love quesadillas. Silly easy to make

2 Likes