[CS Lounge] - Welcome to our new home

Haha didn’t think it was tech support just curious. That said think I found muh answer myself. Might pop a question over there though. Sorry bud. :cry:

1 Like

So? With Blizzard adding Multi-Threading, does that mean that I should see an increase of performance with WoW. Just curious. :slight_smile:

In some situations, on some systems, it should provide significant improvement.

1 Like

wish the forums were more open to players with no current sub for players like me who still voice themselves on what we would like to change.

I think the general idea is that someone actually experiencing things in-game is going to have more relevant feedback than someone who only knows second-hand what’s going on with the game. (I haven’t played since early Legion. But, to be fair, the only reasons I stick around are WOW: Classic and the people I’ve gotten to known here in CS over the years.)

@WarcraftDevs

1 Like

It’s been mentioned before on the old forums that forums are a privilege for those that maintain a sub.

If you’re talking about the QA, they’re also taking questions on Twitter.

1 Like

just seems a bit off to me.
there’s also a few people on other parts on the forum i like to talk to but i just can’t

I think after January it’s time to start looking for another job. I settled on this one anyways. And most of you know I just started a new position.

But all joking aside I do have a certain belief system. And one of those is that when things happen in threes it’s a powerful thing. So when I have three sets of three all to do with my job and downsizing? I do believe I’m being told something.

Trying to find a job at my age sucks

3 Likes

It’s been this way for 14 years. It’s not changing. There are other ways to contact people. Sorry it just is what it is.

2 Likes

I’m on my phone right now so I cannot check. But I believe you can still use the in-game suggestions feature on a character under 20. Which as you know subbed or not we can still access any character 20 and under

2 Likes

I understand. Probably the biggest loss for me when I unsubbed in early MoP was the ability to post on my main realm forum. It did make it easier to walk away completely at the time, but when I came back to merged realm forums there was almost nobody active that I knew. When I’d left there were still at least a dozen people around.

1 Like

Here they come.

/Fills 60 cup coffee pot

/hands out hardhats to the Blues

3 Likes

Seems to be back, let’s see if we stay back :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Afternoon, Orly! /coffees

/staples forums

Stay!

2 Likes

Mornin’ folks!

1 Like

Morning everyone! (Well afternoon here) Had to pick the youngest up sick from school. He’s now got fuzzy jammies hot cocoa and a shot of dimatapp. Lets hop this one passes quickly.

Meanwhile I’m making possibly the most challenging pattern I’ve ever done while I wait for the game to come up. It’s a commission, and I reallllyyyy should have looked at the pattern closely before accepting

:hear_no_evil:

It’s been really quiet since the patch hit. Unusual

If you jinx me, Thunderwulf! :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Sira Moonwarden is bugged on my server. I promise not to spam my disappointment all over the forums demanding compensation for the time it takes to fix it. I did maybe whine on FB a little though >.>