[CS Lounge] - Welcome to our new home

Standard reply button at the bottom of this thread (under the ‘will close in 14 days’ thing) wouldn’t work for me.

Anyways; Doritos have their own take on the Takis things. I think I prefer them to Takis, not quite as dry. So there’s some food talk. I dare not keep them anywhere near me, because I will compulsively (over)eat them.

Made my new niece a sweet little tunic and shorts set today. Of course, then I needed to make her big brother some Batman shorts so he wouldn’t feel left out.

1 Like

おはようございます!

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Buenos días.

(You’re making me want to try Duolingo to learn Japanese again. :stuck_out_tongue: )

日本語は止めましょうw

My son loves what he has learned about the Japanese culture. He is trying to teach himself how tkk speak and read the language. Nk small feat at young teen years either haha.

He wants to save his money and take a trip to Japan when he can afford it as well. He has even looked into teaching English in Japan as an option when he is out of school.

The easiest method is playing Pokemon in hiragana. I’m tutoring several students and the ones that adapt their games are the ones that are making strides above the other students.

2 Likes

Interesting. I know he looks a lot on the internet, has a book, and watches all the anime he can in Japanese. I will suggest he switch his Pokémon games as well.

Source: English is my second language. Most of the regs here can confirm I used to have a thick Japanese accent

1 Like

I wasn’t sure if English was a second language or if you just learned Japanese. But I knew you were credible as soon as yoh said your students :smile:

Teaching English in Japan will be one of the most memorable, and best decisions he will ever make. It’s a massive growth experience and he should strongly consider pursuing it.

He must understand he may be working with very young children during their formative years, and will be the first interaction with a westerner for many. Ergo, it is a huge responsibility, and he must not treat it as a year-long vacation.

4 Likes

That is one thing we are very fortunate with him for. If he is passionate, he puts his all into it. He earned his black belt 2 years ago, is an interim student instructor trusted to handle things if the instructor has to deal with something else, is testing for his first stripe next week, and is about to have his own classes.

It is reasons like that where I know as he considers this, if he does it he will be all in.

2 Likes

Mango nation… Fox McCloud
Mango nation Fox McCloud

(Ooo whats this make a wiki! 0.0 that’s pretty cool:) )

RP day. Lets see what mischief and malarkey my players get into today. A certain gnome that likes to hang out here isn’t happy unless they’ve irritated at least 2 NPCs a session :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It allows anyone that is able to edit wiki posts (Trust Level 1-3) to edit them.
Useful for stuff like guides.

TL2 for whatever reason is able to see the option to turn it on, but allegedly while TL2 can see the option it just doesn’t work. Maybe since it’s intended for TL3 to mark 'em.

1 Like

So full! Just got back from dinner with my son. For an 8 year old, that kid can pack it away!!!

Today was a “boys” day since the girls were out at a birthday party. So we went out to the mall, then the arcade and then to dinner. Now he’s watching some sort of interactive Minecraft show on Netflix and I’m chillaxing :couch_and_lamp:

1 Like

Hey Horde alchemists - has the Potion of Concealment Rank 3 WQ been up at all this expansion?

And no, its not me… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Or me either.

2 Likes

She managed to not irritate any NPC’s which was impressive :stuck_out_tongue:

She did however drink a fair bit of beer and plan a brothel coup, so there’s that.

(It’s The Loot Gnome btw)

1 Like