[CS Lounge] - Welcome to our new home

Maybe it was Rufflekitten.

It was an unholy union. Radiation everywhere.

3 Likes

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I got squishy newborn cuddles. My little niece is almost 2 weeks old, and so very snuggly.

6 Likes

Good morning all. Hope everyone has a great Sunday.

3 Likes

I gotta learn to stay out of GD.

4 Likes

Especially on Sundays.

4 Likes

Now I am intrigued

:laughing::hugs:

I was wanting a bacon , egg and cheese bagel. No bagels. The rain was coming down in buckets. Actually had white water rapids going down my street. Said “The heck with it. It’s Florida. I’ll get wet”. Ran out, braved the storm. Got my bagels ( and $50 of other stuff i didn’t need). Now? I don’t want it…

2 Likes

Ah, you grocery-shop kinda like I do. I’m also prone to bouts of ambition while in the store, followed by weeks of being too lazy to cook any of it.

5 Likes

It’s like you know me hahahaha.

1 Like

so XFL League is coming back not even sure what to think about that

Yeah, the new Dallas team is getting the soon to be old baseball stadium as their home field…in a different county even. Just like the Dallas Cowboys, they will be playing in Arlington rather than Dallas…or even Dallas County.

1 Like

Sore throat yesterday, stayed in bed for much of the day feeling lethargic. Feeling much better today. Hopefully that was that.

2 Likes

GD uh has its moments, that’s for sure…

My poor Tauren dies inside at it sometimes though.

I hadn’t even heard of it until I looked it up on Wikipedia lol.
Not a fan of football, but even then, I’m not so sure this will work.

Made a 5lb meatloaf…Sister is bringing the mashed potatoes and green beans. I made the gravy.

2 Likes

/looks at Tuesday maintenance times/
Well, certainly can tell it’s patch time lol.

1 Like

I am now sitting here trying to picture just how big a 5lb meatloaf is.

stares off into the distance while pondering the yumminess

2 Likes

Ugh … woke up feeling like death eating crackers, so cancelled going to the potluck (which ended up being postponed anyways due to others having to cancel as well). So now I’m still in possession of 7 dozen eggs. I foresee a lot of omelettes and deviled eggs in our future.

3 Likes

:man_shrugging:

1 Like