[CS Lounge] - Welcome to our new home

Thank you, I was wondering how long Halloween was going to be celebrated for.

3 Likes

In my world, everyday is Halloween!

2 Likes

That would be kinda cool to see.

1 Like

At least until Christmas.

2 Likes

There was a great YA novel series I used to read where the method you learned magic was adapted to you. It was written back in the 00’s so hang in there, but the protagonists learned with a traditional book. But whale wizards (yup, all living creatures had wizards tasked with preventing total entropy of the universe) heard the song of the sea; cat wizards had something called The Whispering.

TLDR millenial wizards got magic iPhones and stuff and it was great. I haven’t read the series since I was in my teens but it’s the Young Wizard series by Diane Duane if anyone wants to check it out.

2 Likes

I’m hungry for something, but tired of Ramen. Need something quick and easy.

1 Like

How about chili?

1 Like

Too much work…

One of my favourite series is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puella_Magi_Madoka_Magica

I was feeling the same way last night after work. Decided on a Cup-o-Soup. Then spent a half hour cleaning the kettle before I could even put the water on to boil. :persevere:

Yay new thread! Curious to see how the random end of thread is going to work out.

Smartphones with magic. Love this idea. Also, can’t wait for The Magicians Season 4 come January!

I really enjoyed reading the Leven Thumps series.

Glad to finally be outta the hospital. Double Pneumonia aint no fun.

1 Like
1 Like

Yay!! /books flights

Booooo! I’d still come if I could, though.

1 Like

And AoTC is mine. And I never need to step foot in there again.

Of course, I will still be there for the guild raid, but still. haha

1 Like

I am the proud uncle of an adorable bouncing baby boy :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Hospital food is not to be taken internally. :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I’ve always found the quality of food at the hospital be quite funny.

The generally have the worst/most unhealthy food options, while their whole point is to make you healthy. Would it kill them to offer something not fried or pre-packaged?

Would it kill them to offer something not fried or pre-packaged?

Ask the hospital catering budget munchkins :laughing::laughing: