[CS Lounge] - Welcome to our new home

haha belves with three different coloured eyes :3

3 Likes

Oh no I’ve opened the door that should of never been opened! closes dr who door NUH MORE!!! Jk. Honestly from a outsiders perspective reading mandarin makes more sense then the entire story behind dr. Who >.> uhh let me use google real quick I’ll tell you who I saw from afar my friend paid to see haha.

Okay I think it was Freema Agyeman

And David tenant who actually said a brief hello to me and few others on his way to his signing booth!

Sometimes it’s worth hanging around signing booths because the actors sometimes will wave or say hi at ya:) the guy who was Harry Potter’s revival said hi to me after a dude yelled from where I was edit:Standing not saying.

“HEY MAN! I won’t pay to see you but your a cool guy and a great actor!” He came over and gave us high fives haha.

The one I waited for but missed was Glenn from walking dead :frowning: he was there for 3 hours but the line was huge QQ was the season he was gonna go RIP! My mom was lucky and Hershel (from the walking dead) bumped right into her haha idk what he was doing walking around but that was pretty cool.

FINALLY started castlevania season 2:) One episode down! Gonna run some wrath dungeons for rep and then bed time:) Was nice chatting with you all <3 Even tho I don’t know anything about Dr.who I love the geeking out! Puts a smile on my face:) Goodnight friends! : D

Just as a heads up, if you ever go to something like this again, don’t say that.

They take time out to meet fans. Sometimes this means that they give up other gigs to do this. Most of the time, they don’t get compensation. They’re lucky if travel accommodations are covered. Almost all the people I know are more than happy to let you stop by for a sec to say hello. (unless they’re like, super big. then no.)

Renting the area to autograph costs money. Getting the supplies needed to do so costs money. Running a batch of 8x10 headshots or other little posters they create cost money. Most of the time they need to bring a suitcase in order to do so, checking it in costs money. Almost all the actors I know that do this do it for the fans.

Not to mention that the convention takes a huge cut out of the autograph payments…

1 Like

That, and it just makes you look like a jerk.

4 Likes

Haha yeah I know:) I don’t got the guts to be that vocal towards strangers anyway >.>

Edit: oops see where y’all got confused I meant to say standing not saying, another guy said that not me >.> <.< Okay these tired eyes need to rest, goodnight all.

Comicon sounds too nutty for me.

Damn you, Blu! :stuck_out_tongue:

Finally got my Alliance Hunter to 120. Now I can see both sides of the story.

She just leveled passively mostly. I did a few Kul Tiras quests here and there and ran some Islands. Really gonna have to work on boosting her item level now.

I have decided to just take it a LOT slower this time around with my alts. Legion really burned me out with the feeling that every one of them needed to do every thing all the time. If more get leveled to 120, so be it. But I will not be actively pursuing it any more.

Seems dependent on the device I use as to what characters I can access. And they don’t share histories. Or counts. I can’t even edit a TW post
:cloud_with_lightning:
:wolf:

3 Likes

But I can like my own posts…

5 Likes

i can lick your post too

2 Likes

Strange
:cloud_with_lightning:
:wolf:

1 Like

:kissing_heart::yum:

Leela

Warrior of the Sevateem

(young kids today don’t know nuttin’)

2 Likes

So am I the weird one for having never seen Dr who?

1 Like

Nah. Never got into it.

3 Likes

Me neither. No doubt it’s a great show, just not one that ever caught my attention.

3 Likes

Exactly this

1 Like

Oh Hi. >.> <.< I see people… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Not really. It’s a good show but in the USA it’s on a cable station that sometimes requires a second tier subscription to access. Not sure about Canada. PBS use to air the episodes, but do not so much anymore as Masterpiece probably gets more donations than science fiction from the demographic. Also it’s down to demographics, it’s mainly marketed as a kids show, but at times it tends to go over the heads of most kids, and even some adults.

So no, it’s not weird, some people have never watched the Walking Dead either.

1 Like