[CS Lounge] - Welcome to our new home

Genuine chuckle from me as I realized the reference…at least I think I did…I seem to recall you grading distance and difficulty…think that is what you meant. :smile:

2 Likes

Back from work, I been itching to watch a movie that takes place in New York City, idk why but ima check Netflix later. Got a early birthday present (birthdays December 7th) I get to see whitechapel next week!! :smiley: in Santa Cruz, should be fun:). I just noticed you can see all your drafts >.> deletes they must not see the light of day.

1 Like

The first TMNT film.
In NY and cheesy in more than one way.
/flying pizza slices

1 Like

You, you my new best friend. I LOVEEED 1-2 AS A KID GROWING UP!!! infact my karate teacher when I was a kid also taught Ernie Reyes Jr. (Googled his name and copy paste btw). I got to meet him last comic con San Jose:) He was cool, was like “Uh do I pay to say hi?” He was like “Just give me a 20 or something man” Was like sweet! Haha. Super cool down to earth guy.

Would’ve loved to meet the emperor palpatine from star wars who was there, but he was so expensive and I already spent way over my budget on imported stuff from Japan :frowning:

The year before Adam West was there wish I would’ve met him! D: I also met Stan Lee too! Sorta he brushed my right shoulder and Security shoved me away, (I didn’t know he was coming lol!) he was heading down my isle to greet a fan who made a comic book series about him and his wife! Did catch his panel that year tho:) Was a very funny man!

My friend at the time, met someone from Dr. Who, I don’t watch the show but it was a female and the Dr. everyone loves who was also in Jessica jones >.> (Very bad with names im sorry guys haha).

2 Likes

David Tennant :slight_smile:

The companion… Blonde, Red Head, Brunette?

1 Like

Sighs heavily…feeling so out of place! I played WOW from 2006 - 2010, even had 2 maxed out characters, but now that I’m trying to play again I’m feeling a bit out of place with all the kids playing around me…oh well, that’s me expressing my stress haha…it’s good to read that there are adults who still play, glad to meet you all.

3 Likes

There is only one companion that matters and that is Donna.

2 Likes

Not that you can tell her that.
:smirk:

Hehe, I loved Donna, but I also loved Rose for entirely different reasons. It’s funny, I didn’t immediately like her in the Runaway Bride episode, but she quickly became one of my all time favorite companions.

Welcome, Iseult.

3 Likes

Too. Soon.

Also? Scuba is awesome. That is all.

3 Likes

I thought none of the companions were meant to matter ?

I mean they were good as foils to aspects of the Doctor of the time’s character flaws,strengths and weakness but I thought one of the major objections to the “Impossible Girl” was how deeply entrenched in the DNA and Lore of the Show she become.

TOM BAKER WAS IN JESSICA JONES!? WHEN!? I MISSED THIS!!!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:call_me_hand:

/gasp

You shush!

/noms

3 Likes

Hehe. :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

The Doctor NEEDS companions. They help him/her seem more human, keep him/her on the right track. I think the main complaint about the “Impossible Girl” arc was that it retconned stuff that didn’t really need to be retconned.

3 Likes

I gave my entire Rubbermaid container full of 1980s to 90s series Ninja Turtle toys to a friend recently as I was cleaning out my stuff from the garage. None were in the original boxes so I just let them go and haven’t looked back.
Have you read the Batman and TMNT crossover comics?

This is actually true for me, too. She was a bit obnoxious and annoying in the Runaway Bride ep, but then when she came back in… she was brilliant.

2 Likes

I was that way with Rose, as well. Now that I sit and think about it, I always take a while to warm to a new companion (and then they’re my new favorite).

Except Amy. Amy was brilliant right away. :grin:

1 Like

This episode was so sad.

But the episode with “Sexy” was my favorite & also most sad episode. Even though Tennant was my fave Doctor, it was still a great episode with Smith as the Doctor.

3 Likes

been rocking to this all day :3

/glares at

:sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Gives :hugs:

1 Like