[CS Lounge] - Welcome to our new home

No sir haha

2 Likes

LOL, I just looked at the Summary page, and my reaction was “the number of likes received is almost as many as likes given … must go like more posts and keep ahead!”

1 Like

I think a lot of people wonder who likes Twulf’s posts. :laughing:

4 Likes

I have like five times the number of likes given vs received. :stuck_out_tongue:
I’ve, uh, hit the daily limit a few times.

3 Likes

I miss real good puzzle games. Not jumping puzzles mind you. Hate those. I’m a clutz.:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I honestly don’t care about my trust level and such. Like Merd said, I’m curious as to who would like my posts. Lol!

4 Likes

There, A like just for you!:star_struck:

2 Likes

Not yet. It will come at some point.

It will come eventually. Like looting gold from quests in-game.

I only did the first day, and quickly learned all 50 or so of my alts have likes to give too. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That and 99% of my posting is in the Classic Discussion forum or this thread.

You can see who liked it?

3 Likes

Only your own - just click on the heart then mouse over the tiny avatars. EDIT: Added a like so you can see. :grin:

2 Likes

Hey, that’s awesome!

No you can see who liked other’s posts.

1 Like

I’ve done it a time or two, particularly when I’ve posted something contrary.

It’s like having your own little fan club. :smirk:

2 Likes

Correct. Just click on the number next to the :heart:.

I ran out of likes again. ._.

2 Likes

Ah, never tried that - and clicking the heart just added likes and took them away.

:laughing: I always wonder if people get notifications if I do that by accident … or take away a like. Wait … if we run out of likes, does taking them away give us some back? Inquiring minds want to know!

Wills is super clingy today. Climbing all over me. Hoping it doesn’t mean she’s getting sick again.

Maybe she’s going to out-shine her brother. Seeing how far away they can hit your bag.

3 Likes

Woot! Got a new TV!

My brother in Law works for HEB, and told me they had a deal on 40" 1080p Smart TVs for $179. My dad fronted me the cash and I bought one. Very happy as I can watch movies again on a bigger screen that a laptop. My old TV was shot, lines all through it and only showed half a screen.

6 Likes