[CS Lounge] TImey Whimey new year

1tb doesn’t even seem to go a long way sometimes. I’ve got a 2tb external ssd as well for extra storage.

haha yea, I’m sure I’ll find a way to fill it up. But the family didn’t give me that much Amazon balance :laughing:

Prices keep falling though, so maybe soon.

1 Like

If you have an external HDD even, you can store things there, and move them to the SSD when you are ready to play them, then back to the HDD when ready to rest for awhile.

I’m waiting to upgrade my video card. That’s where I had to sacrifice when I built my PC. It was in the height of the rush to swipe up video cards to farm cryptocurrency.

Huh. Learn something new every day

In other news, who wants to donate a new computer to me? Mine is over 6 years old, and I am not even certain she will allow me to have it in the separation. And I will not be able to afford to buy one lol.

Oh well.

Note, pretty sure I am taking the computer haha

3 Likes

You have rights too you know. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

The right to remain silent?

I think remain g silent is what got me here haha.

All I literally care about at this point is not uprooting or changing my children’s lives as much as possible. Why I am leaving almost everything there.

3 Likes

I have characters on low-pop EU realms. I managed to get the Long-Forgotten Hippogryph tonight. I was really worried someone else was doing the crystals too. They seemed to be passing through some of the caves the crystals can spawn in.

3 Likes

Got my 5th class to 60 now. I guess Hunter is next.

2 Likes

One character to 60. 20ish days left on my EU account so I’ve been putzing around there.

Made it to TC lvl 11 or 12 before got my butt kicked by the boss good run.

Have Paladin, Rogue, Mage, Warlock, and Demon Hunter so far to 60. Hunter is next closest at 54, then the other 6 classes are all 51.

Was gona do a few runs of torghast with a friend untill we realized my only 60 was horde and his was alliance whoopsie.

1 Like

All my 60s are Horde. My highest Alliance toons are both 50 since I only have the 2.

1 Like

Got a taste for Mac and Cheese…

1 Like

Make sure to put some freshly cooked ground beef into that for a hearty meal.

Don’t wanna big meal, just a snack.

32 of my characters on my main license and most of the ones on my EU license are 50+. The other 18 characters on my main license are over 40. It’s starting to feel like too many characters to run. I’m probably going to have to focus on just a few of them.

1 Like