[CS Lounge] TImey Whimey new year

New year New us Let us rock out or party on garth.

4 Likes

I might be biased, but I totally approve this title. :smiley:

10 Likes

Happy new year!

Had a quiet night last night, apart from the distant pops of fireworks from far away. At least, I hope those were fireworks. Also got in some good Torghast runs… I’ve been doing a lot of content lately, especially Mythic+s. Which isn’t something I ever expected to get into, but it’s been really fun.

1 Like

Here the pops weren’t so distant. Dangerous too with the high winds and dry conditions could have been a lot of fires started. At least the fireworks stopped around 2am finally.

1 Like

Didn’t steer me wrong on Critical Role.

May have to check it out.

2 Likes

Back on the topic of Dr. Who, if you wish to see all available episodes from the beginning doctor, try watching on britbox.

2 Likes

All of these reaction videos of the last episode of Mandalorian are awesome! So many fans are crying!

You are…

You are one of us.

It was one hell of a episode totaly worth the 8 episodes season 3 gona be epic.

1 Like

A great show, some oddly bad episodes now and then, but well worth it for the many good ones.

A fan for a long time, I started with Jon Pertwee, still love the Tom Baker years best, went back and watched the older William Hartnell/Patrick Troughton doctors between Baker and Peter Davison.

I have to admit I was never quite as fond of Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy brought it back a bit but not to the Baker level.

I liked the 1996 American/Canadian movie with Paul McGann, too bad the pilot was never picked up.

By 2005 I wasn’t watching much tv of any sort but happened to be flipping through channels one night and came in near the beginning of the first Christopher Eccleston episode. That was a nice surprise.

I enjoyed all the Eccleston, and David Tennant, and the Matt Smith stories in 2010 and 2011 till October.

I had some problems around then and the rest of 2011 and the first five months of 2012 were spent in various hospitals and nursing homes, never got back into it so I’ve missed the last of the Smith and all of Peter Capaldi/ Jodie Whittaker. Busy these days, but hopefully someday I’ll have time to catch up.

2 Likes

The dog needed a little “outside” time last night. Unfortunately, it was right around midnight. We actually managed to get outside. Fireworks and more than a few gunshots in the distance. Sigh… Of course, the dog wasn’t at all impressed. Quite the opposite, in fact. She did manage to (very briefly) take care of business, but she was ready to go back inside fast.

By the time I got a drink, she was hiding under the desk. Took a bit of coaxing to get her to come back to bed.

1 Like

A little late to the party, but first PS5 platinum trophy is nearly mine. I cannot possibly get over nor overstate how powerful and beautiful The Pathless is for a cross-generation title.

I genuinely wish this game was endless. :joy:

1 Like

Happy New Year!!! :partying_face:

10 Likes

And to you as well Harley-fly.

6 Likes

Awww thanks! Without the avatar not many folks remember me.

7 Likes

I’ve been around for years…most just remember me as Flatspriest though as she was my main since TBC. I should switch this avatar to my current main, but I haven’t leveled all my characters to 60 yet to choose one.

1 Like

Oh yeah! Hi! I remember you! I never post on here much anymore.

4 Likes

I know, and we miss you greatly. All we really have now is Sleepy Panda, Centaur, and occasionally the Kavalry. It was much better when we had all the blues posting.

4 Likes

Just watched the episode oh how i missed that sound.

I need to start this year right!

/tar BB
/pick_on
/pick_on
/pick_on
/pick_on

1 Like