[CS Lounge] - Sword and Shield!

:rage:

If only they had a way to prevent that.

7 Likes

Hey are you able to play Warcraft 3 right away after you buy the thingy?

NVM just bought it hehe

People who make a post on Facebook, and then immediately like their own post irritate me.

8 Likes

Eat more Porg!

1 Like

Speak of the Gnome

How’s your Porg holding up? Has Moo goobered it to death yet?

I’m seriously disappointed that roast porg isn’t on the menu of the two eateries at Galaxy’s Edge.

She’s hidden him. I haven’t been able to find him all week :frowning:

1 Like

Oh now that’s delicious…in more ways than one!
:smiling_imp:

Hullo, new Lounge!

Was just getting a chill weekend in the middle of the week. Got a late birthday present and time to rest, which always makes things better.

Plus some grocery shopping, which my cat appreciated as she got some treats. Here she is from yesterday!

12 Likes

The cat has the “why are you bothering me” look.

2 Likes

She sat on all of my blankets. Then she looked at me like that while I was taking a photo of her.

1 Like

I think it’s just a matter of uploading it out something, although some of the EU CSF people have a GM character as their forum posting avatar

Kinda hard to eat with a chunk of plastic in your mouth. Takes some getting used to.

Sorry TT, I hate to post what I am about to post, but I decided dinner is all about me tonight. So, ribs it is. With sauteed zucchini and onions with some jasmine rice.

My wife said I don’t want ribs. I told her Sonic was right around the corner haha. She has left over Calzone from a work lunch in the fridge though.

1 Like

No worries Mastadon. I’m on soft food til tomorrow.

Been off Carbonated drinks for a couple of day now…I WANT A SODA!!!

3 Likes

It’s 38’ C (Just over 100’ F) today, record March temperature.

I would like to participate in your soda collection scheme.

1 Like

I love that it’s two player capable by default. Exceedingly well designed in that respect. Also, YouTube on it (and allegedly Soon™ to have Netflix, Hulu etc.). Loving that it syncs my Civ VI games with my desktop.

1 Like

Lucky you. It’s still very cold where I live. I think today the temperature was -2 or -3 degrees. We are 5-10 degrees below seasonal here and they say it’s supposed to be cold all of March here with Winter conditions.

1 Like