[CS Lounge] - Sword and Shield!

I’m no consoler, and I love my Switch

1 Like

I just love the portability of it. I have not played it at all since we got it personally, but my children love that we can take it with us places.

2 Likes

Up the priority!

4 Likes

Alright, here’s a thought.

It seems to work for players (from time to time). Would it work for you guys?

Can you log into a realm with your posting toons? Interact with something. Log out and see if your avatar changes?

It may be a long shot. But have you tried something like this as a work around?

Almost the weekend!!

Bleh…

Need to get off my rear and get something, anything, done.

I’m frustrated with myself and my lack of ambition and motivation lately. Tired of having a to-do list as long as my arm and wasting every day off sleeping. I’ve even been too lazy to catch up on my DVR recordings.

Still waiting on the actual announcement, but my daughter texted at 4:15 am that she was in labor and heading to the hospital. I will soon have my first non-furry grandchild :baby: (boy, that they already knew).

EDIT: And he was born just after 11 am. Mom and son are doing great (and other side grandma is over the moon excited).

6 Likes

Gratz on the first grandchild. And Teufelgott, it sounds like you have the winter blues.:cold_face:

3 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/uwrihTQ

1 Like

:sunglasses:

6 Likes

Finally done with today. the dentist was REALLY good and numbed my jaw really well. No pain from removing the teeth. Wearing my new partials now. That is taking a bit getting used to.

4 Likes

Good news everyone! It’s almost Friday!

1 Like

Fridays are my Monday…

2 Likes

Its Friday here.

1 Like

I don’t wanna go to work!!!

1 Like

Well, I’ll just have to kidnap you then :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Fridays are my Wednesdays.