[CS Lounge] Summer time sunny days

Wow rare when i see orlyia on this late vrak not so much.

1 Like

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this yet, but if you get a chance to have a Cursed Pickaxe, take it. Itā€™s hysterical.

1 Like

I have been using it!

1 Like

I donā€™t know if it will do anything, but I kinda want it to proc right before a cut scene.

I have it on my lock. Does it need to be equipped?

It needs to be equipped OR used as the transmog

Oh really? I have it sitting in my bag and it just procs.

1 Like

Hmmm. I did learn the mog. Something to look at later.

Hmm, well then. I was going by the tooltip on the item. I was using it as my MH weapon.

It is an axe, us locks wonā€™t be able to transmog it or equip it :frowning:

I can confirm that you just need it in inventory.

Edit to add: According to some of the comments on Wowhead, it does break channel casts, so I guess it does do somethingā€¦

4 Likes

Same, from having it, plus the tooltip says ā€œin your bags, equipped, or being used for transmog.ā€ I havenā€™t gotten a better tanking weapon yet so Iā€™m using it when prot.

4 Likes

Reminds me of Ironfoe.

It changed your language to Dwarvish on proc.

I have that pickaxe in my warbank. Never saw it go off.

I think thatā€™s true. I was wondering what was causing random stoppage of channel casts. I wash looking at buffs and equipped gear and couldnā€™t find anything that might cause issues.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve had it happen right as I cast eye-beam.

1 Like

I never did get why players say o but the GM to me to suck it up or too bad so sad like realy we know they said no such thing.

1 Like

DW we know that our GMā€™s are for more professional than that. The only time I have heard of. GM losing there cool was about 2 decades ago and it was when we still had the phone support.

1 Like

The point is why do people lie it just makes them look bad.

1 Like

I have a personal acronym that I love. LHD: Love, Honosty and Dogs. The world should live by those three things.

3 Likes