[CS Lounge] Summer time sunny days

Funny how the bliggest movie flop of the year didnt even last a week or 2 boderlands was beat by the crow remake.

1 Like

Because some very vocal sections of the community (the forums and reddit) on the whole just hate blizzard.

2 Likes

2 Likes

RIP Johnny and Matthew Gaudreau. This is truly a tragedy.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! Cloudy and windy here but at least it is in the lower 70s so I can open windows! Yay for saving electric costs.

Feeling somehow cranky and frustrated with life for no good reason. Might just need more coffee given I did not get much sleep. Got to 80 in game before the leveling nerf and have finished the main campaign so I can move over alts before the Darkmoon faire. Maybe today so I can get them through some of the easier profession leveling steps and have the free points matter more.

setting out extra coffee, tea, and icy beverages for everyone

:coffee: :teapot: :bubble_tea: :dracthyr_tea:

3 Likes

Do you have any cookies to go with any of the beverages?

7 Likes

Offers a batch of chocolate chip cookies but replace them with raisins to rasin awareness.

4 Likes

Have no fear, I see the centaur is here
 Well, somewhere

puts out a big plate of centaur snacks.

2 Likes

He, unfortunately, came in to a bit of a mess this morning.

In that case, better add in more snacks and include beverages so he can be relaxed while working.

Should put on some music for him too :smiley:

2 Likes

Our poor centaur should have called in sick today. What a mess on the forums again.

2 Likes

He should get a pay rise for everytime he comes to the forums and sees it in this state.

2 Likes

I actually have chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream in the freezer. I feel like it is too early for ice cream though. Like I have to be a responsible adult and make a real meal first. Do some of the projects I have planned for today.

Instead I am foruming and moving alts to Dorn.

4 Likes

I had spaghetti, does that count as a real meal?

5 Likes

I had lime pie for a midmorning snack. Not going to tell you when to have ice cream.

5 Likes

Yes, yes it does. I have fresh peppers, onions, basil
 pasta sauce might actually be a valid option. I can even throw it all in the crock pot.

3 Likes

Honestly, I am not much of a fan of ice cream actually. Like, I do love having cookies, but I love having Anzac cookies, and usually with my coffee. But lollies and other sweet stuff, not really a huge fan off to be honest.

1 Like

Got a house cleaner coming to the apt in a hour so gota clean and blood work i gota fast for so no food.

2 Likes

Pun aside, you can have both.

I usually use the old Tollhouse recipe but double the chocolate chips, and use pistachios for the optional cup of nuts.

1 Like