[CS Lounge] Summer time sunny days

Considering there owner im not surprised.

3 Likes

DW, you are not wrong, sir. It takes a crazy person to train Siberians, especially in obedience.

3 Likes

Wowhead has a great guide for plumber power.

1 Like

Is it me, or did this Expac launch go way smoother than many previous ones? I do not see a ton of hate posts on the forums besides those from the usual complainers.

3 Likes

Depends on what context you are using for Bloom.

2 Likes

Dungeon ques are borked30 min in que for a 2min wait time

2 Likes

Nothing bad Merdrah.

But it is Wednesday here… :frowning:

And they’re planning to stop serving sandwiches in the future. :sob:

1 Like

May I have a tuna melt, please?

Gah, Grammarly at its finest.

1 Like

You rang? (*mumbling about 12 characters that still need to finish leveling)

3 Likes

I miss twolf and mastadon mastadon spelling was legendary.

3 Likes

You are not far behind DW; Mastodon seems to have rubbed off on you in good ways.

4 Likes

Hah. I am well through the “booming” phase but maybe in my older age something good will happen.

They are apparently changing leveling difficulty for the expansion so leveling, and leveilng alts, is going to be a harder slog. Now I HAVE to finish leveling today …and I don’t like that feeling of pressure.

To make it worse a friend I have not seen in years is apparently in the area unexpectedly and wants to stop by. Thank stars I had the house all clean for a guest Saturday. So it is still clean - just had to vacuum and tidy up a tiny bit.

Now to hopefully keep her at 6 ft distance or more seeing as she takes no Covid precautions. Outside it is!

4 Likes

Mirasol, I always thought you were between 20 and 30 years young. And I wish I could keep a clean house; TBH, I really don’t know how.

Hope you all having a great day!

Celebrating my birthday today! Going out for my free dinner later this evening at Kelly O’ Bryan’s restaurant with my friends and family! Likely gonna get a nice juicy burger! Yum!

10 Likes

Happy 21st birthday. Make it a special one.

1 Like

I wonder when they are going to update the artwork on the forums. I still see Dragon Isles?

And it’s a real scorcher out today. School started this week, and they have had to let the kids out early. Too hot in the classrooms that don’t have air conditioning. Add in oppressive humidity and it’s miserable.

And now we have a severe t-storm watch. :anguished:

Happy anti death day dont do anything we wouldnt do.

2 Likes

Hah. No. I am one of the elders here. Way older than your polite guess!

3 Likes