[CS Lounge] Summer time sunny days

My god, I have experienced toxicity in game a lot, but not one on this level. I got kicked from a dungeon with a real life threat. I did report the person, and place them on ignore, but I have never experienced something on this level.

8 Likes

I hate tipping via app, one thing, mandatory tips are called a fee. Plus, I donā€™t trust management will give the person delivering the food the tip. So I give them cash at the door.

4 Likes

Sorry Ayukama. :frowning: Itā€™s really terrible.

8 Likes

Thank Gnomerstillgone that I can port my alts into Dornogal without finishing the quest line. The Darkmoon Fair is around the corner and I need to update everyoneā€™s professions.

ā€¦and rebuild my Timewalkers. They used a template build on all of them. Iā€™m sitting here going ā€œno, no, no! I did not spec into that!ā€ Too many abilities in the spec trees! Need more passives! Button Bloat, bad!

2 Likes

Like honestly though, out of the 17 years I have been playing this game, I never though I would ever encounter anything like this. But thankfully I did the right thing by ignoring the user and reporting the message, so it is in Blizzardā€™s hands now to look into it.

5 Likes

Good point. I am slowly doing the quests but maybe I should concentrate on the campaign and getting to 80 so I can grab my key profession alts and move them over.

1 Like

Yesterday was awful. I think I reported half a bakerā€™s dozen of grotesque names and a dozen toxic players.

4 Likes

So many ā€œcleverā€ people playing right now. :roll_eyes:

It felt like every LFR I ran in DF (and I ran a bunch) had at least one name that needed to be reported.

2 Likes

Gota love the forums im lvl 79 and its showing 70.

1 Like

Not fair i worked hard for lvl 80.

1 Like

Iā€™m 80, have been for a couple days, and still showing 70 here and in Armory.

But the API is correct, since updating my profile at WowHead show my correct current level, stats, gear, and collections. So itā€™s just the internal displays (Armory, forums) that are sticking outdated. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Log out of game and Forums. Then do a fresh login here.

4 Likes

Hows everyones tuesday one week left of my vacation.

1 Like

I feel like I might have Covid. Fever, fatigue, body aches, dizzy, headaches, etc.

So all in all, not feeling my best right now.

Hubby did a at home test the other day that showed positive, but he got a negative one at the DR. I will try a test later tonight to see what it shows. But regardless of results, I still feel awful.

Got my water bottle, inhaler, phone, tablet, & meds and just staying in bed at the moment.

5 Likes

Iā€™m still as sick as can be. Iā€™m not sure if I should call out of work again. I am over my allotted time. They may ask for a doctorā€™s note, but seeing a doctor is darn near impossible, so they wonā€™t get one.

I certainly hope youā€™re enjoying your vacation, DW. I have been wanting to get a hold of you in-game, but Iā€™m not sure how. I just feel sad, rundown, and overall depressed. It might just be me being sick, though.

Good idea, Kyzera Iā€™ll take a COVID test and see if itā€™s that.

2 Likes

Go to a medicenter i think theres one in tudor glenn in st. Albert.

Tuesday isā€¦a Tuesday I guess. I updated addons, put a coat of primer on a very old wooden window, and watered plants.

Fighting with a headache and allergies myself. I donā€™t think I am sick though. Just well pollinated!

3 Likes

DW, you must forget that Iā€™m in Craptaskiwin. If I take the Henday, it will be just over an hourā€™s drive. It would be worth it, though, as I love the Ukrainian restaurant there.

Does that mean you will bloom soon?

2 Likes

Hope u feel better.

2 Likes

TY DW. Oh my, the dogs are being nutz.

2 Likes