[CS Lounge] Summer time sunny days

Update: Appears to be resolved now. Says 7AM - 8AM, PDT tomorrow now. If you don’t see the update, You will want to reload your launchers!

----------Original Message----------

Looks like there is a maintenance typo on the Blizzard Launcher again. Says maintenance from 7AM - 8PM, PDT tomorrow. However, If you go to the Support Site it states (1) hour downtime instead.

4 Likes

I do know a ferrier just outside of Edmonton that can help.

1 Like

Yes, perfect weather!!! I have all the windows open too although I tend to lock the lower ones at night.

Great day to spend the whole thing outside if possible! Going to enjoy all this that I can before the misery returns.

2 Likes

Something in game keeps saying “Fatality!” at me. At first I thought it was a pet with a silly emote, but have now guessed it must be an addon. I recently installed Bugsack, so I’m guessing it’s that one telling me I have LUA errors. It’s just making me laugh, this little chirpy voice saying “Fatality!” This is definitely an improvement on the bug catching addon I had before, which hasn’t been updated and was generating its own LUA errors on top of the ones it was supposed to be catching from other addons, and I just want the error message box to go away and not sit on top of my addon manager so I can turn off the offending addons, so I was saying forum-inappropriate things at it. Laughing at it is better.

Edit: it’s definitely Bugsack, which has a surprisingly long list of sounds you can use as alerts. But I’m keeping this one as it won’t be confused for anything else, and makes me laugh.

2 Likes

I do really like Bugsack, though I did find the error message a little annoying XD

It was super handy for figuring out which add-ons and WA were explodifying, better than needing to guess!

Good hints in case I’m inclined to do my own fixes too. <.<

Yup. The sound effect is from a 90s video game called Worms.

2 Likes

Well theres only one response to fatality.

1 Like

Release window for early acess since well see a few topic come 8am.

2 Likes

57 max-level characters. 12 not max, but I think I won’t try and get those. Early access tomorrow will take up my time.

2 Likes

It is almost spring here…

So looking forward to the temperatures warming up for hopefully another hot summer.

6 Likes

Got a new work computer yesterday. Spent an hour yesterday getting things set up on it, and I’m still tweaking things. ARGH!

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Kind of reminds me last year when I bough my tower, spent 4 hours wondering why it didn’t turn on until I realized after the 4 hours I needed to switch it on from the power point on the wall.

4 Likes

So I bought a mostly new car—a 2024 Ford Escape ST-Line Elite (a mouthful) hybrid with not quite 7500 miles on the odometer. Expecting to take delivery today or Friday, once the dealership has finished reconditioning/detailing it. Trying very hard not to start buying things for it until it’s actually in the driveway.

I typically leave my PC powered on and just turn off the monitor. I once forgot where the power button was (it looks like a design element on the front of the case).

5 Likes

I’m the same actually. I never turn it off by the power, I just turn the monitor off.

The new work computer is going to “make” me shut down every night, instead of going into “sleep” mode, which is what I usually do during the week. It only has shut down and restart as power options.

Que sera.

1 Like

Lol you can ask meta ai to roast you.

Finally going to see the Deadpool movie here in town tonight.

I’m seriously bummed though. They had the new Alien movie listed as coming next at our theatre, but now that’s been replaced by something else I have no interest in. :frowning: The struggle with small town movie theatres is real cause it’s too expensive on gas to head to Edmonton to watch movies.

4 Likes

Was gona clear up my quest log by doing old raids but about to head out oh well.

Just a reminder, we have only one chance to grab a souvenir during our brief time in Dalaran during the starting quests for the expansion.

Click to reveal

In the final moments of Dalaran before it inevitably crashes into Khaz Algar, for the introduction of The War Within, players do cross into the area where the fountain is located (right before the last portion where you need to kill Queensguard An’Jak Shabtir). Turns out, you can fish in the fountain here as well!

Fishing at the Dalaran fountain during this very specific stage of the War Within introduction scenario gives you one item and only one item, which shows Xal’atath is indeed knowledgeable to Azeroth traditions - Xalatath's Rusty Coin Xalatath’s Rusty Coin!

https://www.wowhead.com/news/a-penny-for-xalataths-thoughts-hidden-easter-egg-in-war-within-introduction-345918

8 Likes

Saw that will have to do it.

2 Likes