[CS Lounge] Summer time sunny days

I know. It’s coming back. :hot_face:

1 Like

I don’t know what it’s looking like up by you, but we are seeing signs of fall. I think the seasons moved up a few weeks this year.

2 Likes

Highs in the 90s and dewpoints in the 70s next week. Ugh.

At least the last couple days have been glorious. This morning’s low was 47, and tomorrow will be the same. And with highs in the high 60s/low 70s… just about perfect.

And the moon the last two mornings has been HUGE - it’s a super blue moon. Should probably be the same tonight, though not quite as full.

2 Likes

I call the non-thinky movies “popcorn” movies.

Not from anywhere, they just remind me of popcorn; light, low on nutritional value, but you’re having it just for the buttery fun anyway.

edit: grammar.

4 Likes

I cannot ever get bored with Kajiu Films. To me, it’s all about the man in the rubber suit.

Other things, I tried watching Isekai Suicide Squad, I’m a HUGE anime fan, but I couldn’t make it past the 2nd episode. Some of the animation is REALLY good, I think the overdid it (not in a good way).

3 Likes

So stressed… Sitting in the dealership showroom waiting to see if my credit application is approved. Got fed up with how much it was costing to keep my car running, so I’ve been driving my son’s while I evaluated my finances.

After looking at cars online for a couple months (it only feels like forever), I found a used ‘new’ car I really like. 2024 model with less than 7500 miles.

:crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Looking to buy an acreage around the St. Albert area. Wetaskiwin sucks so bad now cause of its mayor. Can’t even go get groceries with out being hustled by the local riff raff.

2 Likes

Oh buying land? Fantastic! It comes with a whole other set of issues keeping the riff raff out of it, but having your own place is awesome. Going to build a home there?

Would already have a house on it. And I think I would use some “ creative” methods to keep the riff raff off my land.

1 Like

I’m genuinely surprised, considering their big SDCC booth was dedicated to the series. :frowning:

That’s the current Lucasfilm for ya.

In brighter news:
I pooled all the timeless coins onto my Vulpera from remix that farmed exalted with Emp Shoa. I was a few thousand short of the mount. So I farmed it and now I have a mount I never thought I would get.

4 Likes

Hope you all having a great night!

Got a lot of achievements completed past couple of days. Going to a drive-in movie later on today with some friends. Excited for Early Access of War Within tomorrow. Going to make sure I login early in case there is a long queue.

I remember for Shadowlands and Dragonflight there was massive queues for my server (Area 52). Waited over an hour just to get into the game itself. Hoping Blizzard has raised the cap for this expansion for my server for logins.

1 Like

I don’t know if you remember the guy, his name was Angwe, an orc rogue. Well, PC Gamer Magazine did an interview with him discussing his experience with WoW, the gentleman distinguished himself as the most notorious player killer in Menethil Harbor back in the day, amassing over 10k kills, shutting down the zone for long periods of time.

Those still exist?

Maintenance today?

Yes and yes.

2 Likes

Poor Vrak. He’s going to need a new set of shoes from having to run into Gd and clean up messes. I’m not proud, I will admit I’ve been a part of it. I got roped into a politics thread.

:anguished:

1 Like

I try to avoid the nasty ones i just go for the reads to keep TL which u can do by just scrolling.

1 Like

Beautiful day. 70 degrees, sunny, low humidity. Picture perfect day. I wish we could have more of these. Hot and sticky is coming back, just in time for school to start.

Could leave the windows open last night. It was great until Mr. skunk strolled by and decided to stay for a bit. :face_with_spiral_eyes: I have never smelled a skunk so strong.

3 Likes

4 Likes