[CS Lounge] Summer time sunny days

10 Likes

I love milk and mocha bear. They were just in Edmonton a week ago.

2 Likes

Aw.

Happy belated hatchingday Mirasol! You and the cats will have a nice weekend.

3 Likes

There’s currently a trend over on /r/wigglebutts (the Australian Shepherd subreddit) of people posting “How it started vs How it’s going”. It’s great seeing all the pup to adult changes.

Of course, I had to get into the action: https://old.reddit.com/r/WiggleButts/comments/1etn0kq/how_it_started_how_its_going/

Im surprised df hasnt been added to the base game yet usualy it happens with the pre patch doesnt.

Thought it happened on the expansion’s “Opening Day,” but I’ve never really paid attention.

1 Like

Tbh im not really sure either.

Poct is correct. It has always happened on official launch day.

Heh thot it was sooner thats why i asked.

:dracthyr_yay_animated: :tada:

Ahem.

Please make a note of it.

Edit: Maybe not, based on what’s below…

It may have been in the past, but that trend was bucked with Shadowlands. I didn’t look any further than that because I kept feeling the same as Darth’s guess.

It was indeed rolled into the subscription fee with DF’s pre-patch.

Judging from the Shop’s subscription page, the description now says “every expansion through Dragonflight” so I presume that means it is now also rolled in.

In other news, now that Dragon Age: Veilguard officially has a release date, it looks like my Autumn gaming sessions and beyond are going to be insane. @.@

Black Myth: Wukong in a few days, Star Wars: Outlaws a week later. Veilguard, and then Assassin’s Creed: Shadows mid-November? And on top of all that, TWW launching a day before Outlaws?! I need to clone myself, apparently.

SOS.

4 Likes

I noticed my inactive accounts already flagged as Dragonflight, probably around prepatch.

1 Like

Ugh. With my several shamans (shamen? Chamoises? Eh - whatever), I have to rebuild my talent builds manually, since I get the “Failed to import loadout” error every time I try to import. I have a feeling I’ll have to wait a while to use all but Poct, since he’s ready to go.

And just a few more pieces of the Dalaran Defender’s gear and I’ll have all the transmog sets, plus the mounts. Still need two of the pets, though.

2 Likes

Hope you all having a great day!

Off work for the next 2.5 weeks. Planning on playing lots of War Within once early access goes Live. Plus gonna work on achievements before then!

Finally got my last Necrolord Covenant achievement earned today. Took a while because of the pure RNG connected to it. Just need to finish up my Ember Court stuff now to get Revendreth Covenant done and then all that is left is the Covenant achievements out of Bastion! :smiley:

4 Likes

Oh, have fun, Xanlorash!

I have been slacking, but I managed to level up all my alts through the Radiant Echoes event, and I decided to recreate the Mage I never played as a Nightborne to unlock the Heritage Armor.

Actually had a lot of fun with that. Still finishing up my Highmountain Tauren Druid on Remix with like 2 days left… First time playing Balance, I usually go Feral, and has been a blast too.

9 Likes

Ive lvled 1 toon and thats it ive only made half way thru 4 winds. I hope u guys do legion or mop again this was a hit.

1 Like

I got my priest to 60 which was enough for now, I think. Will she get the decent level gear when she transitions? I really should read up on it. ARGH

Too many games to play + real life. D4, WoW Remix, WoW retail, WoW Beta, Palia, etc.

1 Like

At level 70, they would have been given ilvl 467 gear once the conversion to Live took place. Not sure what ilvl a level 60 will receive.

1 Like

Argh…so I might have to level her tonight to 70 then. I assume that won’t take too long.

I do really like the current end of expansion event/gearing. Love it really. So nice to just run chars through it and tidy them up. All ready for the next adventure.

2 Likes

I think toons would be given something equivilent to the levelling gear appropiate to the ilvl given if questing. So, I think 60’s would be 180 ilvl, but that is my own guess.

1 Like