[CS Lounge] Summer time sunny days

Saturday and Sunday here were nice, much cooler than usual for the Midwest in August, and we got some rain, though not enough. If I could take some of the extra away from y’all in the Southeast I would! Today we have a heat advisory. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted!

3 Likes

A moment of silence for the glass of iced coffee I just added slightly lumpy cream to.

:cry:

7 Likes

Smokey would every stop smoking smokestacks please this smoke is ridiculous.

1 Like

Me: stuck in Remix dungeon and hearthstone is on cooldown. Auto unstuck fails, I figure it’s not worth a ticket when I have other options, but don’t want to wait on my hearthstone, so I use the Timeless Isle item even though I really didn’t want to go there.

Me two minutes later: Realize I have more Nostwin’s Vouchers than I’m going to use up in what remains of Remix and I could have just used that. :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

Now I remember why I stay out of GD.

2 Likes

When people necro a old post where the answer hasnt changed.

1 Like

Sorry but not sorry this is so bad its funny.

5 Likes

Edit: Appears there was a typo regarding maintenance tomorrow! It now says on the launcher that servers will only be down for (1) hour now and not (13) hours. Maintenance is now listed from 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM, PDT.

----------Original Message----------

Hope you all having a great night!

Looks like (13) hour maintenance tomorrow. 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM, PDT. Thinking the maintenance is to help prepare for the Early Access for War Within next week.

Maintenance was mentioned on the Blizzard App.

4 Likes

Spotted you in ORG earlier while on my Dracthyr … in case you were wondering who was /waving at you.

The Woodward Dream Cruise is revving up! Hundreds of old cars and tons of people to see them. Of course, there’s a chance of rain. To be honest, cruising down Woodward never stops. I would not want to live there. :red_car: :oncoming_automobile: We actually went once when we still had our TR7. Miss that old car but the repairs were crazy expensive, and babies don’t fit in a two seater.

3 Likes

My sister used to live a block off Woodward. She always came up here on Dream Cruise weekend, just to avoid all the noise and insanity.

One of these days, I’d love to head down to see it. But this weekend might not be the right time - it’s supposed to rain all weekend.

1 Like

I’m sorry I missed you! It’s been ages since I’ve coincidentally bumped into another CS egg reg in- game. I was portal-hopping between Radiant Echoes and farming BFA reps. I was also a minimum of 60% asleep at the keyboard. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Did you put on a plastic cover to keep the drool out?

3 Likes

I have a super-absorbant desk mat. :wink:

3 Likes

\o/

I’m just reminded – I like ordering mouse pads from https://foxbox.io.

They nicely sew the edges so they’re sturdy and don’t peel, and the quality is much better than the random mousepads I tend to see in stores. Cloth so they feel great.

They’re all custom work for which you upload your own art. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ImPark is the worst. Just the worst.

I’ve called them three times since May. I’ve been told each time – we need the branch to verify your parking pass. Sorry, they haven’t responded.

These jerks will time out notices to arrive the day right before their fines are due. They’ll take steps to maximise the fines extracted. Disputing a fine though?

The wait is long.
The number doesn’t work.
The e-mail doesn’t work.
The links on their website are broken.
There’s no information on the website.

And now? They can’t even bother to verify my pass. I should just get a new license plate.

I gave up. I called them a fourthfifth time and just paid the stupid fine. Sigh.

1 Like

We have some impark lots in Edmonton. Half the time I can’t even get the app to load to even pay the rate to park.

2 Likes

Feeling a bit sad.

• Had a family friend coming to stay this week who had postponed in June, then in July. Now got Covid so that got cancelled.
  • Friend who was supposed to visit this weekend after postponing in June, then in July, has cancelled due to not feeling well.
  • Sibling and everyone are all up at my parent’s house on vacation starting today. I sent up home made rosemary bread, cookies, and some plants my dad wanted from my garden.

Just me and the cats, which is fine. I admit to being a tiny bit sad though. My Bday was in June and the people visiting were going to do a belated Bday thing with me. This is going to just be a fall fest at this point.

6 Likes

/hugs

5 Likes

Wait u have family outside of wow blasphemy.

3 Likes