[CS Lounge] Summer time sunny days

I need one just to hold all the rings and amulets I have dropping. :unamused:

Not the ones I need.

3 Likes

1 Like

Hope you all having a great evening!

Got the next (4) days off of work now. Waiting for my Dominoā€™s to arrive now for dinner. Planning on working on achievements in-game next couple of days. Going to the movies as well tomorrow to see the new Deadpool movie!

5 Likes

Iā€™m going to see it again for the 3rd time on Sunday morning in Dolby at AMC.

2 Likes

1 Like

Apparently if youā€™re riding a sandbox storm gryphon toy when youā€™re teleported to an LFR instance the servers do not like that.

ā€œYou arenā€™t in a party.ā€ in chat multiplied by a million.

Loot rolls also turn into weird gibberish.

:dracthyr_uwahh_animated: :dracthyr_nervous_animated: :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

2 Likes

I have to say, leveling during this pre-expac event has been my absolute favorite. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever had this many max level toons going into a new expansion.

5 Likes

I donā€™t see a problem hereā€¦

https://i.imgur.com/Tu4J5Fo.jpg

Before Remix, I had 2 level 70s and a handful between 60 and 70. Now I have almost 30 - maybe half in Remix. By the time TWW starts, I expect to have a 70 of every race and a 70 of every class (Iā€™m missing goblin, panda, and monk, so I just need to finish two Remix toons).

I guess my next insanity could be one of every possible combination of race and class, but Iā€™m pretty sure that would be way more than 65 toons - several licensesā€™ worth, in fact - so thatā€™s probably not happening.

2 Likes

Weā€™re getting ready for tomorrowā€™s family reunion around here. My contribution:

Cranberry and Feta Pinwheels

• 1 (170 g) package dried sweetened cranberries
  • 1 (250 g) container cream cheese spread
  • 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
  • 1ā„4 cup chopped green onion
  • 4 large flour tortillas or 4 large wheat flour tortillas or 4 large spinach tortillas

Directions

1. Combine all ingredients except tortillas, mix well.
  2. Divide and spread mixture evenly among tortillas.
  3. Roll up tightly, wrap in plastic and refrigerate for at least one hour.
  4. To serve, cut into 12 slices.
  5. A nice variation is to add thin slices of ham on top of the spread before rolling.
4 Likes

Hey vrak there seems to be a few people that have put in tickets and gms have restored there toons restored is that due to specificc circumstances.

1 Like

I canā€™t speak to individual cases, Darth. Only that the issue is complex and generally speaking, weā€™re unable to assist with character undeletes.

4 Likes

Thats what i thot it was hardcoded and was confused thats why im asking here then to give false hope.

1 Like

All my Remix characters are level 70. At least half of the characters on my main account are max-level. I sorted my characters by level on my character-select screen and am working through them from highest to lowest.

I think BfA had my most max-level characters at the end of an expansion before now. I think I had 22 then. Iā€™m over 30 atm.

3 Likes

heh ive only done remix for traading post and mounts surprisingly easy.

2 Likes

Oh, one thing to remember for any newly leveled 70s on Live ā€¦ check to see if they have Vault rewards waiting. I had been running some Timewalking dungeons over the expansion on multiple alts in their 60s. Now that they are 70, they can collect those rewards.

2 Likes

Me, doing the human heritage quest where you have to kill a shade of Onyxia: Man, I remember this being hard on other characters, but this is ridiculous, I canā€™t survive her attacks at all.
Also me: gained 25 levels in 2 hours via the event and therefore have not upgraded my gear. Derp! One AH visit later - it got a lot easier!

I also learned something interesting. I did a gear update on this character around level 37. I got the usual footlocker with gear for other specs. I never opened it because I usually just play frost DK, but at 62, I thought, maybe tank spec would help with this quest. Opened it up and it gave me level 62 appropriate gear, not 37, even though I received it at 37. Didnā€™t know it would go by your level at the time you open it. (Noticing that was also what clued me in that maybe my gear was the problem.)

1 Like

Technically (and therefore traditionally), generating contents at time of use is the most efficient way of managing containers, as youā€™re then not storing information about the contents for a long period. There have been notables along the way ā€“ ones which changed for one reason or another.

2 Likes

EKC dog show is now complete. Mimic brought home 4 Best of Opposite sex ribbons, and Kenshin completed the first leg of his PCD title. The show was a great time, hanging out with friends and our dogs.

8 Likes