[CS Lounge] Summer time sunny days

Grats!

2 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

I’m going to need you to table that.

3 Likes

Oof 7am to 3pm maintenance lets hope it ends sooner and not extended.

1 Like

Worst case it means more D4.

1 Like

That is exactly what I am thinking. I am enjoying S5 right now. I am also a very silly person who enjoys transmog so am way too happy about my Sorc and her Renfest transmog right now. Complete with flower crown. The free Season transmog last Season and this Season have been way better than the paid battlepass one.

For me, that is 12am to 8am.

I can sleep all that. I just can’t sleep the extended.

1 Like

I was sad my day off happens to coincide with long maintenance, but I think it might be the universe telling me to do some maintenance of my own. Meal prep, put away the clean laundry

4 Likes

Or sleep, read, play other games, sleep

3 Likes

Anyone play Diablo Immortal or Rumble? Are they any good? I finally got my iPad working and wanna try some stuff on it.

Oh yeah, Blizzard’s site doesn’t like Safari

I found Diablo Immortal quickly turned into a pay-to-win game. Rumble is fun, though.

For me, it’s okay. I mainly did it for the pet.

1 Like
4 Likes

You had me at sleep.

4 Likes

There are other games?

3 Likes

I wonder if that’s part of why you can no longer “peek” into certain containers? There are some containers that I’m pretty sure that you used to be able to turn off auto loot and see what was in it without looting it, just like when you’re looting a mob. But now most such things, even if you try not to auto loot, they do anyway.

But mostly I think it just seemed weird after playing so much Remix, since Remix loot boxes do seem to be tied to the level you were when you got it.

Looks like I am gonna miss the launch for TWW. My time runs out in 5 days and won’t get paid til the 2nd of September. Have fun guys!

1 Like

Saw this on a Reddit thread, when reading the /r/Artistlounge subreddit. I found it quite appropriate for the shenanigans that happen on these forums.

Don’t JADE. If someone is looking for a fight, Don’t Justify, Argue, Defend or Engage.

I thought it was kind of a good thought process.

5 Likes

Can someone please tell the rain gods, we’ve had enough. I need some sunshine and drier weather please!

:sun_with_face: :ocean: :sun_with_face: :ocean:

2 Likes