[CS Lounge] Summer time sunny days

State Fair of Texas is coming soon up in Dallas.

1 Like

I find myself a bit more focus with doing most activities during the night than during the day.

3 Likes

Go outside? During the summer?

6 Likes

Yeah no. I don’t think I could survive the climate of anywhere much farther south than DC.

I worked overnights for a few years; not a fan. My co-workers liked having the office lights off, which just made me even more sleepy. Then I didn’t sleep well during the day
 rinse and repeat. :sleeping:

When I used to work in an office, I had to myself, I put up a blackout screen up, My computer screen and a lavalamp was my only light source. Got a lot done, and the bosses was happy.

2 Likes

This heat is making folks act weird today, huh?

1 Like

I’m seeing more stupidity than weirdness. I’m guessing the heat is crashing people CPUs.

2 Likes

It’s only 101 degrees here today, might have to put on a sweatshirt

2 Likes

Late September to early October.

I have not had a deep fried Mars bar (or any candy bar) but I did get a deep fried Twinkie at my state fair. It was way better than I expected.

I have recently learned that the Minnesota State Fair had deep fried ranch dressing. As the person who reported this noted: it had to be done. I hope that will have turned up at my state fair next time I make it there.

2 Likes

yum, rootbeer flavored milk

2 Likes

1 Like

Hope you all having a great night!

2nd heat wave for the summer is hitting my place in Canada right now. Just after 2am here and still 21°C (70°F) outside. Supposed to reach 35°C (95°F) tomorrow. At least it cools off after the weekend again!

Got my Trading Post done tonight. You can get it completed just by doing the War Within Pre-patch event in-game! So if you wanna get it done quick I advise just doing that!

3 Likes

My TWW CE arrived today. I was surprised it arrived so quickly (I just finally ordered it last week). Sensible Teuf is still a little irritated with Rash Teuf for spending that much money.

I’m confused at all the posts here saying the code was hard to find. Mine wasn’t even in the CE box, but at the top of the foam padding protecting the CE/statue, in its own cut-out. It was literally the first thing I saw after cutting the packing tape.

3 Likes

It’s a mash up of Carlton from Fresh Prince.

Are these the same people? Or your creatures? I ask cause one of my creatures hates when I spend money on them.

I have thoughts

• Dancing Frogs Make Bubbles
  • Dogs Fetch My Ball
  • Dragons Fly Making Barbecue
  • Dolphins Fling Mini Beachballs
  • Doodles From My Binder
  • Dinosaurs Fix My Bike
  • Ducklings Follow My Boat
  • Detective Ferrets Monitor Burgers
  • Delicious Food, More Bacon
  • Dramatic Fluffy Muppet Battles

Good morning from Stitch Town, population, Me.

4 Likes

Desert mission food bank

Digital bio fluid microchip ?

2 Likes

“dfmb” is a mash up of Carlton from Fresh Prince? No, the video you linked was that, I would think the letters mean something else, as you used it in a previous post #1038.

1 Like