[CS Lounge] Summer time sunny days

I’ve been doing the new event. So far, I’m underwhelmed. I gotten 5 int plate belts and 5 agility one handed weapons. All the stuff has int on it mostly but none of it is cloth. I think the game hates me. :persevere:

Also, the new season of Diablo starts soon. Everything new all at once! What to do? :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

3 Likes

Looks like there making changes to the event.

I just did another one. A mail helm. I have yet to see any cloth gear drop. :unamused: :persevere:

The 3 boss kill quests are weeklys. So I’ve been rotating characters after killing all three. I’ve done several yesterday as I’m coming off my weekend tonight. But I got about 3 or 4 cycles done. I’ve unlocked the heirloom ring and bought the mount.

BTW: The mount purchase gets you both faction’s mount.

Maximizing the weekly is getting me a bunch of the currency while leveling alts. The alts are also looting the gear from the Shadowlands pre-patch event.

1 Like

I’m on my 7th alt. They seemed to have buffed the end boss.

yup. They did that during the later half yesterday. Gives more people a chance to get on the loot list but the encounter lags like crazy.

1 Like

I was there yesterday during the dragon queen one, can’t remember the name for the life of me, and it was being a slideshow of a fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLRNcbZDcEM

dfmb

What does this mean? I’m curious and old.

1 Like

Department of Fisheries and Marine Biology
or maybe
Deep Fried Mars Bars
Oh…
Dance Friends Mariachi Blasting

>.>

<.<

12 Likes

Maybe it’s, don’t follow my bad?

It’s a space telescope setting! (Runs to get her tin foil hat adjusted just right). I don’t hear anything. :disappointed:

Maybe Misbecky shouldn’t have had that glass of wine. :wine_glass:

6 Likes

Dave mirra freestyle?

I tried that once. Did not even like it.

I’ve never tried one. It’s been ages since I went to a state fair or anything where they’d have those.

1 Like

Costumer Support request, Vrak.

We need Knight Owl outfits.

6 Likes

There is a fish and chip shop a suburb away from me that sells Deep Fried Mars Bars…

They also sell Deep Fried Vegemite Sandwiches too.

4 Likes

Relatable. There have definitely been points in my life where I do my best work between 1 and 4 AM.

2 Likes

I’m just considering everything for transmog.

All packed up and ready to go hiking tomorrow. Onyx is at a doggie bed and breakfast, which will probably traumatize her, since I’m not there. And that means next week, she’s going to be (more) glued to my side than ever.

4 Likes

10 Likes

melts into the thread

Heat, humidity, death! No outside work for me which makes me sad faced. My productivity splurge has been nil for a while. Too hot to even ride my vintage bikes!

On the WoW side, the event is working well for me in that I can log in, do the event, get loot (useful or not) and turn in quests. It is not broken at any rate like it seems to be on some servers.

Sending ice cream wishes to everyone!

:ice_cream:

4 Likes