[CS Lounge] Summer time sunny days

Must be something in the air the last few days. Maybe it’s the heat/humidity. Or terminal boredom? Posts have been really out there. :eyes:

Hot and humid looks like it’s going to stick around for quite a while. On the plus side, my regular sized (not cherry sized) tomatoes are starting to ripen up. Cherry ones have been ripening for a bit. I see bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches in our future. :tomato:

4 Likes

I’m tired of laying down. I have to keep off my feet for the time being. I am going into surgery next week.

3 Likes

Good luck with the surgery. I know what that feels like. Not the same kind but I feel for you. :dracthyr_love_animated:

4 Likes

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery from the surgery.

2 Likes

Thanks for the wishes.

I had some good news today. I weekly check the VA website weekly to see where they are at for my disability claim. They are at the stage of determining disability percentage stage now, hopefully I’ll hear something soon.

8 Likes

Fingers crossed. My dad ended up hiring someone to look through his record and found that a doc wrote a note saying he was a suspected diabetic in 1985… you can imagine the backpay o_o

5 Likes

…and Rags is asleep in Searing Gorge. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Probably a good thing if you remember what happened when we woke up Kerafyrm in EverQuest. Rampaged all of the great divide and many surrounding lands.

Edit: the silence tells me no one remembers Kerafyrm. Her nickname was The Sleeper. A wicked cool dragon that was located in The Sleepers Tomb.

wai wha?!??

1 Like

That explains how no matter where I go in the Ohn’ahran Plains, Scout Tomul seems to already be there.

Naruto running as well as four legs.

6 Likes

Ragnaros didn’t spawn. The last radiant memory didn’t clear so the boss didn’t appear.

Must be some new age anime or something. Evangelion and Escaflone FTW. You can throw in Sailor Moon to.

1 Like

Spent the morning today at urgent care :frowning: :hospital:

I tried to catch a falling glass from my cupboard and it won the battle. I think I ended up with 5 stitches :adhesive_bandage:

Its going to be a little hard to keep this finger dry for a whole week too.

Hope everyone else’s day has been better!

7 Likes

dang it! They countered the Chess skip.

Ouch! Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

3 Likes

Hope for a fast recovery. That sounds painful.

3 Likes

A priest with no levitate?!

6 Likes

Right!?!?

It’s sorta silly too. I put dishes away every single morning and today one jumps back out.

5 Likes

It was trying to tell you that it was time to……

2 Likes

Pfft i wouldve shadow meld to avoid getting hurt

1 Like