[CS Lounge] Summer time sunny days

Hope he has a joyful birthday!

3 Likes

Well i think marvel broke the internet they just announced whos playing Dr doom.

3 Likes

Ok RDJ’s return even if its not Tony Stark/Ironman will be epic an iconic.

3 Likes

I was expacting an Night of the Deadpool ref. I won’t tell why, for many reasons, but it was a good movie and I don’t see where they can take old Pool to now. Besides the comics, but eh, it’d be hard to have a comic story last for an hour and a half plus.

If the deadpool movies end here id be fine with that ending.

RDJ is Dr. Doom

Spoilers. :shushing_face:

2 Likes

It would just be nice if we could wait at least a week before we start ruining the surprise every time a new movie comes out.

5 Likes

I was sitting in the panel and even I was going to wait at minimum next weekend before I talked about all the cool things I’ve done so far at SDCC.

1 Like

RDJ playing dr. Doom is no spoiler, it was announced mid Saturday publicly.

No it was in regards to a specific cameo in deadpool which was a blink and ull miss it i know i did.

1 Like
[(https://imgur.com/a/qrtiQ8D)]
1 Like

Why bother. Half the audience pulled their phones out and recorded.

1 Like

What was that race?

I consider it rude to bring spoilers into the cs lounge personally.

should be bare minimum 72 hr embargo on discussing things in here tbh

2 Likes

I considered that more of aeaster egg then a spoiler since it adds nothing to the story i feel this has been blown outa porpotion can we drop it.

1 Like

1 Like

A busy but amazing weekend. Yesterday morning, the whole family did a 5km (3+ miles) fundraising event through a foamy start, up a ski hill, down a ski hill, through mud, obstacles, running on water, down giant slide and through more foam! We survived it, got medals, helped to raise money for a good cause and had a whole lot of fun!

Today, we had a friends visit from near and far. We went swimming, had some adult beverages, I made some burgers
it was a beautiful day of great stories and friendships.

Best weekend so far this summer if you ask me :wink:

Hope everyone else is enjoying their summers (if you’re not in the upside-down lands at least!)

10 Likes