[CS Lounge] Summer time sunny days

Hmm, that was odd. When they made the switch with the Authenticator I lost it on my other Battle Net accounts. But when I just signed into all of my other Battle Net accounts, the Authenticator was back in place. So :+1: for extra security.

Odd. Forum logged me out, and when I just logged back in the forums selected Strawberries!

I am guessing the forums heard me talking about them yesterday in here and got a craving.

~Mira with berries

9 Likes

I was going to ask. :smiley:

1 Like

Aww wonderful season finale of doctor who.

1 Like

I like strawberries, got some growing in me garden.

2 Likes

@Vrakthris - Can you see hidden text in a post?

Nice, it let me switch back. Sometimes it locks me to one character for weeks or months at time.

Summer vibe still going here.

4 Likes

Game 7 baby watch out florida were gunning for the cup.

1 Like

Sneaks away.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Well ill be blown john astin is the adopted father of Samwise Gamgee

1 Like

Filled up half a dumpster with the garage cleaning purge

6 Likes

Mount armor on first kill
:smiley:

5 Likes

Like the hidden characters people sometimes use to make the 10 characters needed to post?

I can if I am specifically looking at the post through edit. I don’t usually look unless I have cause to.

… Taking a look. I thought I got it all.

3 Likes

So quiet in here today. i will change that, LETS GO OILERS!!!

1 Like

Who are these “Oilers”

2 Likes

There the underdogs of the NHL and the panthers have went from a gaurenteed stanley cup to a 50/50 chance of winning it.

2 Likes

Many of us are busy melting right now. :dracthyr_sweat: :melting_face:

I went out to water and fill bird baths/wildlife stations early this morning and late this evening. Too hot for most anything else out there.

4 Likes

watching the boys man homelander is even more sadistic in s4

1 Like

I just woke up from a food coma. We had a little family get-together at my uncle’s pool. The kiddos decided it was a great idea to gang up on me with squirt guns, the little rat’s. lol

2 Likes