[CS Lounge] Summer time sunny days

I love a strong cold brew.

3 Likes

You know i could honestly go for some right now.

I might have to send the husband on a mission out to his motherā€™s boyfriendā€™s winery and get me a bottle or two.

3 Likes

A personal winery? :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Might taste better than what they made in the park. The park stuff was a non-dairy powder mixture.

1 Like

Ook. I didnā€™t read past the looking for yellow#5.

I saw the candle lady spoke out on general. I didnā€™t know she was still here.

2 Likes

You could put it that way. lol

A few years after his dad passed away, his mom met the guy who bought a school house built in 1918 and turned it into a winery. Itā€™s a pretty popular local spot for being out in the middle of nowhere. lol

He knows i am good on paying him back for the wine so if myself or my husband go out there for a bottle, he has no trouble giving us one as he knows heā€™ll get the money for it.

3 Likes

Offers ice creame slurpees to eveyone.

2 Likes

Is that a real thing? :open_mouth:

1 Like

I kind of wish that weā€™d get a combination of Tales of Symphonia + Tales of Graces ā؍ and the Gamecube 60 FPS gameplay for Symphonia. That would be insanely awesome. Of course, even better would finally be finally getting Tales of Xillia 1+2 ported to modern systems (including PC - I want my 4090 to see more use!) with an updated SDR tone mapping as the PS3 version of the game was unusually dark and lacked highlights even for an SDR game.

Make sure you have as highly rated a filter as you can feasibly use in there to keep those particulates out of your house. I know that the higher the filter rating the more work the blower has to do, but if you have a really good HVAC, then it pays dividends to have a better filter to avoid the smokies from getting to you. Not cheap, but itā€™s cheaper than a visit to the optometrist in the event particulates damage the eye, something common around here when the massive wildfires hit a few years ago and turned the sky a Mars orange for days.

Itā€™s not humid so much today, but oh man is it ever hot. 105Ā°F currently and it isnā€™t even the hottest part of the day. Itā€™s rare that I have both the AC and the fans on simultaneously, but I have to as itā€™s the only way to keep the room and my computer cool enough to be livable right now. As Bart Simpson would say regarding how it feels right now: ā€œItā€™s craptacular, man.ā€

Iā€™m gonna have to put that into my phone and check that out. I loooooooooooooooove soft serve treats. And if I get a pineapple flavor to go with it I so melt inside.

Mineā€™s essentially dead. No usable rain in months and Iā€™m not watering it with the heatwaves we get. Unlike a lot of us Calistupidians I actually prefer to conserve rather than waste on grass. I do need to wash the car though, since too much dirt can be detrimental to both the paint and mileage.

Gatorade Zero for me. And even with that I still ended up with half a tooth just breaking off during flossing. Seems my body just loves to attack itself even when I try to keep things like sugar to a low level. Bleh. At least Iā€™ll get a discount from the dentist since I do IT work for them and I always come in to help when they have problems.

Floaty candle! The only one here thatā€™s too hot to nom. :wink:

*Glomps Mirasol*

In the heatwaves weā€™ve been having, ice cream pretty much turns into slurpees almost instantly, so in a way, yeah. Thereā€™s also the Slurpee Drumstick.

2 Likes

If your mouse feels really weird, turn off the in-game mouse acceleration curve.

Speaking of mice, which model are people using nowadays?

Iā€™m using a SteelSeries Aerox 9. Itā€™s less than half the weight of a Razer Naga Trinity I used to use, and itā€™s wireless and waterproof for some reason.

Steelseries Rival 500.

A rare MMO mouse which took ergonomics seriously.

For me it isnā€™t that. Itā€™s that Windows and macOS have different mouse curves and with USB OD I could fine tune the curve to accomodate my deformed right armā€™s lesser motor control so I could click my abilities in WoW. Under Windows Iā€™ve yet to get a curve suitable for that task. Would really like the option of having the original bag assets baseline though, as those pose significant challenges to clicking them with their rounded shapes (being offset like they are doesnā€™t help either as the bags being square at the bottom of the screen were ideal for me).

Disabilities suck. Missing out on entire expansions also sucks.

Still on my Logitech G9x, though I bought a G502 X (wired) during the Prime Day sale for when this one goes. Really wish they hadnā€™t gotten rid of the G9x as its multiple shell options made it very good for tiny hands like mine. And Iā€™m talking tiny as in ten year old sized hands.

Probably for sweaty palmers. Or people lounging on the pool floaty with wifi. Who knows.

This is specific to the new slider added in 11.x, I forgot about it until I launched the new client just now.

Sorry, I should had been clearer that this was just a general remark.

Mmmh you have no idea what ur missing think beer float but slurpee with icecream on top.

We used to do those at the BK Lounge with Icee and soft serve.

But Slurpee is just better.

My god i ran into my grade 2 teacher she recognized me sorta then i realized who it was after 5 sec wow that was alomg time ago.

No touchy!

:pouting_cat:

1 Like

Ty DW needed that.

Play nice with a Mac?