[CS Lounge] Summer time sunny days

Last night was a planned system upgrade at work; updating some website certificates, etc. So I had to be up at 11:00pm to validate my stuff. And I was about the only person online, and nobody else joined the conference call. I guess nobody was all that worried about testing. Fortunately, we weren’t affected by the CloudStrike issues.

I went out and grabbed a few storage totes today to help tidy up my storage unit. I picked up six totes and managed to pack eight packing boxes into them. And it freed up a bunch of space in the storage unit, too. The next step is to get a few more totes to put the last of the stuff from boxes into them. And the random loose stuff, too. The last few boxes are things that mainly need to be sorted between trash and keeper stuff. After that, I’ll work on getting rid of the furniture that I’ll never use again (that futon that wasn’t all that comfortable ever, for example).

1 Like

That would be the very same one.

I thought nothing of it at first when she offered a sample, i figured it couldn’t hurt nothing. But I tell you, suspicions arose when the bottle she was pouring it from looked like Azeroths 1 steak sauce.

If I didn’t know better, I could’ve sworn she was going to attempt to devour me!!

2 Likes

Topic progress shows 666/666 posts.

I should fix that before it summons bad luck.

Done.

3 Likes

collapses in a puddle

Humid, so humid. I have asthma so mowing was a struggle with a lot of breaks. I got the front done though, along with the trimming and blower clean up.

Just sitting here with iced gatorade now. AC and fan on.

6 Likes

It so humid I feel like I’m walking through pea soup. And i like eating split pea soup. Anyone got a good recipe?

1 Like

Ill split it with drops mic and walks away.

I can’t even think of split pea soup in this heat! I do make a good one but it takes forever and I only do it around Easter when ham is on sale and I have a ham bone to use. Not sure I have the recipe written down though…

It’s not split pea soup without one. All others are wannabes.

1 Like

6 Likes

I like my pea soup without ham thank you.

Here I brought panda treats for everyone,!

3 Likes

Just blame Sky Net

3 Likes

Would that make elon musk the borg.

2 Likes

No. Even the Borg have standards. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Hope you all having a great evening!

Moving to another place in the next week here. Trying to get my ISP to move my services before then. We are moving onto a property with some acerage, On the edge of the city.

Tons of forest fires here in BC last couple of days. Over 350 burning now in the province. Also, Now they are predicting possible tornadoes in the central and northern parts of BC.

5 Likes

I had to self isolate myself today, my intrusive thoughts was a bit louder than normal. So shut down and slept all day.

7 Likes

4 Likes

Hope you feel better soon.

Be safe up there.

4 Likes

People have shut down buttons? Where are they I want to shut down a lot of people.

2 Likes

I prefer “Persistence is Fertile”. :slight_smile:

At least you’re not in my boat. Thanks to the CellCept that I’m on, I’m usualy up for 2-3 days straight and down for 2-3 days straight. Fun stuff. Mondo draining, that’s for sure.

1 Like