[CS Lounge] Summer time sunny days

Great job on it. Amazing what a fresh coat of paint can do to something. We painted our shutters a different color and it made such a difference to the overall look to the front of the house.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hmm poached lonster with bacon wrapped asparagus.

3 Likes

DW you want poached kyzera? That would taste kinda funny.

On another note Kenshin did fantastic on his agility trials today. Have 1 more tomorrow.

2 Likes

Indeed. Can’t imagine all that concentrated evil being very tasty. :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

I had to unfortunately post something when seeing Vrakthris mention that GD thread. Sad how people behave after receiving help like that.

That was crazy. It would have been nail-biting cheering for either team.

And folks wonder why they see that form as a bad place to post. Kind of wish folks wasn’t like that.

Edit: Half wish that thread was locked, it’s just plain mad there with no reasoning there.

2 Likes

Glad she turned up!

I lived on the top floor of a building when they redid the roof, which involved a lot of loud grinding noises. Dragging materials over gravel? I dunno, just know it was horrible and loud. I had chairs that I did not believe my cats could fit under. When they started the roof work, I learned I was wrong.

4 Likes

RIP Whitney Rydbeck

4 Likes

It really depends on which species they eat a lot of.

1 Like

trolls are 2 stringy kul tirens are too fatty most orc have that fel after taste blech the only ones that taste good are taurens mmh tauren hamburger.

3 Likes

Yum. Tauren ribeye!!!

Off to Edmonton today for day 2 of the agility trials. GOOOOO KENSHIN!!!

5 Likes

So Belfs, Nelfs, Velfs, Humans, Gnomes, Undead and Dwarves are not on the menu?

2 Likes

Elves tend to be stringy dwarves tend to taste tough hard to cook. Undead are only edible to undead.

1 Like

Good luck to your puppers! I hope they do well and that there is nothing stressful.

Despite heat and humidity I am going to have to make myself do the lawn today. It might be the only rain free day I get and I don’t want it to get too long. I am so proud of myself for being able to keep up the lawn this year, but I have to be careful and take it in little chunks. It is really nice to look it over though and think I did it myself!

Coffee and comfy beverages for all! :coffee: :coffee:

2 Likes

Ill take a Slurpee to hot and smokey for coffee.

Well, at least I know I am safe from being cannibalized.

Though I am awfully suspicious of the undead woman I encountered in Silvermoon, she offered me a sample of skin lotion that closely resembled a steak sauce bottle.

5 Likes

Kenshin did so well today, he didn’t get a qualifying score but he is learning longer sequences as that’s needed. I’m learning better positioning as well. He doesn’t stress at shows or trials, it’s a game to him.

5 Likes

No, that’s not actually a problem.

The correct marketing approach is that “Elves are self-flossing.”

5 Likes

Is that the same lady who sells snacks out in the woods at the Darkmoon Faire? She is definitely sus.

3 Likes