[CS Lounge] Summer time sunny days

Bank cleanup time again. Getting rid of … junk that’s been collected over the years. Like all the tokens we’ve collected over the years (ex. Scourgestones from the Shadowlands pre-patch), old mats (those go to the AH, maybe I’ll get a few silver for all my hard work!), etc.

Found an Onyxian Whelpling hiding in a bank, at least. Not that I’ll be getting rid of it or anything…

But can we please be able to get rid of the Legion Legendary armor/trinkets/etc.?

2 Likes

i use void storage for the things we can’t destroy

2 Likes

That just reminded me of a parody song called “bald this way.”

I grew up watching Dragon Ball Z, and there is a group on YouTube called Team Four Star, and they did a parody of the cartoon. It’s pretty funny.

1 Like

I keep forgetting about Void Storage.

Hmm… wonder if I still have any transmog stuff in there.

Ghaz, I need your help. You said for me to do the right thing and stop feeding into the trolling, but I don’t know how to stop now, and seem to continue.

I need your helpful advice.

1 Like

Whatever thread it is, Mute it. Whatever poster it is, put them on a Forever ignore.

7 Likes

I want too, but ugh, I just don’t want to stop, and I know it is going to also get me into trouble as well, but yeah…

Well, I need food anyways, going to go cook some chips. Might give me a short break from the forums while I cook.

I 100% understand that feeling. It can be difficult to stop, or even walk away. We’ve all been there.

Trust me though, it just ends up being more and more frustrating. My mom would say, "Never argue with an idiot. They’ll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. "

6 Likes

I need to write this one down and put it on a sticky note. Might help in the future a lot.

Thanks Perl :heart:

6 Likes

Another one I like: Arguing with a troll is like wrestling a pig. You both end up filthy but the pig enjoys it.

9 Likes
[(https://imgur.com/a/rcNaPyy)]

When I found myself trolling or getting sucked in , I would talk to my therapist about it and he taught me that EXACTLY what Perl said. Now I turn my tech off and play with my dogs.

3 Likes

I typically will not argue with a troll.

I like to troll them to see how long it takes for the trolls to realize they are losing at their own game.

3 Likes

24 ac units sold out in 5 to 10 min by the time we opened had 90hoping to get one.

3 Likes

It finally cooled off here. After 2 weeks of ac, we have the windows open again. :heart_eyes: It’s currently 77 with low humidity and should be that way for a few days. Perfect summer day.

We get the new ac/furnace installed on Monday.

3 Likes

We got to open our house up Wednesday. So much better than it was over the weekend. Got down to the low 50s last night, which made for lovely sleeping weather. And we’re going to just keep on with this lovely weather for at least a week. Might get up to 80 here and there, but 70s will be the rule, not the exception.

3 Likes

Beg Vrak to give me the ban hammer, I’ll start swinging it around like the Star Wars kid.

Yeah, infuriating. Just keep your cool, it’s eventually catch up.

4 Likes

Honestly, Vrak needs a payrise, with the amount of times he gets quoted.

6 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv6fdib3GBI

I work at a retail warehouse. in the last 2 weeks we have put through about 5000 AC units. We even have dealers coming to the facility to pick them up so they don’t have to wait for there shipments.

1 Like

Maybe he should just ask for royalties or residual payments and retire early.

2 Likes