[CS Lounge] Summer time sunny days

I checked in with the Seenah Gnome earlier today. As it’s over 100F there. She said she has been living in the pool the past few weekends. I asked if she pulled out the inflatable cup holder for her coffee. She replied with “beer or margarita on the rocks”

Retirement is tough…lol

3 Likes

They didn’t create a duplicate thread, did they? They edited a post. From the “Creating duplicate threads section” it just states

• Creating threads about existing topics
  • Creating a separate thread about an existing topic for further discussion in more than one forum

Can you read Vrakthis post further. He explains it further there.

5 Likes

Finally bought all the armor ensembles in MoPRemix. Now for the toys.

3 Likes

Oh shoot. I forgot all about the toys :joy:

Okay, now it’s a waiting game for the call from Surgery.

2 Likes

RIP Bob Newhart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZA47l9f2xc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P52pjwY911A

11 Likes

So quiet in here today, I’m guessing the internet melted from the heat.

1 Like

Mine is still intact; so far, it hasn’t melted yet.

Though it did cool down here today as a result of Mother Nature’s tease of a rain storm.

1 Like

Steals rain and gives heat in = exchange.

2 Likes

Hey, give that back i need that !!!

If it gets 's any hotter, you might hear me recite the wicked witch’s final words. lol

2 Likes

The wicked witch of the west said “ I’m melting”
The wicked witch of the east said “Uh Oh”

1 Like

Think u mean ruh oh shaggy were melting melting melting. But have a scooby snack regardless.

3 Likes

You sure it wasn’t “I’m crushed you didn’t show up sooner, sis”

1 Like

I have bought all the mounts, toys and ensembles. All the characters I wanted to level to cap are done. I do think I am done with MoPRemix. Just in time for the expansion patch.

3 Likes

too hot can’t think

3 Likes

/me uses advance transporters transports alv to klingon prison planet.

I just used a #2 on my clipper and mowed off the curly jungle on my head. Close enough to air out but not enough to need wax protection.

1 Like

The marine layer has been blown in. The temp went down quite a bit. Too bad I’m at work.

1 Like

I’ve been shaving my head bald for many years now. Personally, I love it! It’s so much easier to take care of in the summer too! I can put sunscreen directly on top and not ave to worry about getting burned :face_with_head_bandage:

I’ve never considered waxing it though! LOL!

2 Likes