[CS Lounge] Summer time sunny days

Nothing strange is happening weather wise where I am, it’s just uncomfortably hot, which is making it hard to exercise the dogs.

1 Like

The only issue I had was the final boss was a pain. Especially for a Mario game. Just figured the pattern though and eventually it dropped.

1 Like

I deced to buy kotor for the switch whith the balance i had fond memories.

KOTOR is arguably one of the best SW games ever made IMO. Though I really like to see ports of x-wing, tie fight, xwing vs tie fighter, and xwing alliance.

1 Like

RIP James B. Sikking

1 Like

Discovered last night that a game I used to play on my Amiga 500 is now on Steam. Airball (1983)

2 Likes

I just picked up OGRE and Blood Bowl during the sale. I played OGRE a bit in high school/college. Blood Bowl was a great game, too. Definitely not to be taken seriously.

1 Like

Stupid back to back battles in ttyd right at the end i realy could use a shop.

Use your star power to conserve your items, it’s super easy to recharge that.

Painful but i did it. Helps prioritizing helth and fp over badges

Both of them. I had trouble with the D20 system they were using though. It was pissing me off.
Kreia from #2 would be a heck of a character to replicate in live-action. Would be entertaining so long as they don’t alter her at all. I keep picturing Kate Mulgrew playing her.

1 Like

5 Likes

When i do that its a hit and a miss joke.

I did health and badges, then farmed the fp badges as they are cheap to equip

60/60/21 health FP badgesmy main companions were goomba koops and yoshi everyone else was lvl 2.

2 Likes

5 Likes

I got a text and email last night telling me that, due to “minor traces” of mold in the office, we are to work from home for the next two weeks.

We understand that this may cause some inconvenience…

Nope. No inconvenience here. Even if I was close enough to the office to go in, it’s more of an inconvenience to go to the office.

6 Likes

Anything that lets me work in closer proximity to the coffee machine is a good thing. (although it’s been quite hot in my neck of the woods, so it’s cold brew season)

3 Likes

Eww coffee. I never did get into the taste for coffee itself; cappuccino, however, is an entirely different story.