[CS Lounge] Summer time sunny days

Looks like 2024 has moved onto the '90s icons (though The Heathers was the 80’s and that’s the first movie I remember Shannen in.)

1 Like

Chilling in St. Albert at KFC, good stuff. The rain this morning hit the hot spot so nicely. Took the pup out for agility training while it was cool.

3 Likes

EDIT: And it’s gone :slight_smile: If it was you sweet Panda, I offer hugs :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Some folks apparently think no one is here on Sundays.

They would be mistaken.

17 Likes

I think the reason why some folks think there is nobody on a Sunday is because in the past, there has been troll threads made on a Sunday that has been, a bit extreme in some cases, that have survived right through to a Monday, and that is how some people think there isn’t there isn’t anyone working on a Sunday…

Speaking of Sunday, could anyone imagine being in Italy where needing a special permit to work on a Sunday?

Ty for it :dracthyr_heart:

Was gonna post this if no one else did. Really sad day for the 1998 - 2006 Charmed community. If my guild name wasn’t obvious enough </3

4 Likes

In honor of Shannen.

2 Likes

I learned a new food quality measurement today from my dad.

The pork ribs I made was “5 napkins and 7 baby wipes good!”.

6 Likes

There TTYD completed. For you non Nintendo people that is paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. Fairly easy program just like back in the day on the Cube. None the less still very well made.

2 Likes

Im at the xnaut base my self.

2 Likes

Now working on KOTOR on the switch.

1 Like

So something new something old this game used to be on FB called Bushwhacker 2 they had to move to browser so it could be playable since it was originaly flash based designed great game great community totaly free if u want to play u create a account here. Simple click based game.
heres some footage

https://games.codenameentertainment.com/?page=user&network=cne

1 Like

Here is a link to free downloadable games from 1965-2012:

3 Likes

Ohhh, 1st time?

2 Likes

I also forgot to mention its canadian made in BC.

1 Like

Me and Eseten are the closest to being your kids, Papa V.

3 Likes

Any significate game-play differences between the Switch and GC one? TYD annoyed me with the backtracking and unclear goals.

1 Like

Well the switch has warp pipes that go to each town after u unlock and the goals seemed pretty straitforward and if i got stuck google helped.

1 Like

Checked the weather this morning before we went out for our pre-work walk, since it’s supposed to be rainy all day. We’re on the north edge of the stuff, and it’s moving pretty much west to east. No sweat (well, maybe a little, since it’s still 72). Not really - I ended up taking shelter under a gas station awning for about ten minutes while I waited for the worst of the rain to pass. I took a slightly shortened route home, but still got pretty soaked. :confused: Not the first time, won’t be the last…

3 Likes