[CS Lounge] Summer time sunny days

I definitely want to visit some day.

4 Likes

Speaking of Beta, I purchased the Epic edition to try out the Beta, and still havenā€™t been in the Beta. I think I really donā€™t like spoilers of the gameplay until it hits the live servers.

4 Likes

Guys, while I understand a desire for people to discuss RL events; Vrakthris is already being overworked and the mods are shutting down threads dealing with this because the company does not believe they would be productive, (an assessment which I completely understand and agree with).

So, lets make his job a little easier and do as he asks alright?

I just donā€™t want to see this thread shut down because it veered into a sensitive topic.

That five minute Strath run to unlock old Naxx is the pits.

2 Likes

Richard Simmons was a beacon of positivity, and thereā€™s a little less kindness in the world with his loss.

4 Likes

I did a little creative editing. I donā€™t blame anyone for wanting to discuss todayā€™s events, but I want to make sure we remain as neutral as we can. :slight_smile:

Thanks, all.

Indeed. The same for when we lost Mister Rogers. I think there are a lot of folks out there who took those lessons to heart though and decided to act a bit more like them. Itā€™s the best we can do to honor what they represented.

9 Likes

Feeling like some Diablo loading #4 on my ps5 probably gona create a new character.

Good call. Thinking out loud and speculating is likely not helpful right now. Thank you for editing my posts.

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with that.

1 Like

Mr. Rogers was such a good man. God I miss him, and to lose Simmons alsoā€¦ Itā€™s pure tragedy. :pensive:

Also sorry if I goofed by quoting something sensitive Vrak. Thanks for fixing it.

6 Likes

So, I have purchased all the mounts, toys, and mogs from Remix except the Dracthyr class weapon mogs. I would either have to delete at least five characters or purchase DF for my second NA account to get those.

My EU account has all the mount recolors. If I put game time on it I think I have enough time to get most of the rare-drop mounts and some of the toys. But only if I really push it. Not gonna happen. I ran those raids enough times during Mists getting cloaks on 12 characters.

1 Like

You donā€™t need to. Just change the filter at the vendor and you can buy all the class sets. Iā€™ve done that with the priest weapons and paladin sets.
Edit:

Oh and https://www.wowhead.com/item=68824/swift-zulian-panther

/dance

1 Like

Iā€™ll give that a try. Might get them on my EU account too.

Congratulations on the mount.

1 Like

I have been buying everything on the Undead Mage I made for Remix. I only have Normal & LFR mogs left to purchase.

I have 31 set ensembles left to buy.

1 Like

I did the quest-lines and reputations on a Warlock. Everything else I spread out over multiple characters/classes for variety. It made it easier to get multiple things every day too.

Whether itā€™s Deadpool or The Golden Girls, raunchy is a very apt description indeed.

As for the beaches, if the sand is oil colored, stay away. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yeah, my first week of college, they took us to the beach at Galveston and I ruined a shirt because it got tar balls on it. There arenā€™t always tar balls there, but itā€™s not the nicest beach. Itā€™s okay if youā€™re in Houston and just want a quick(ish) trip, but if youā€™re taking the time to go from Austin, go farther south.

Disclaimer: I guess itā€™s been 20+ years and several hurricanes since I went to any Texas beach, so maybe Galveston beaches are nicer now. Or maybe worse.

2 Likes

Go to Galveston state park, better beaches, less stupid people than on the public ones. And the park rangers do not tolerate any shenanigans, they will throw you off in a heart beat. More of a family venue, plus they do have overnight camping.

3 Likes

Cancer still sucks RIP Shannen Doherty,

9 Likes