[CS Lounge] Summer time sunny days

2 Likes

Dude the slurpees in Japan were so good. Peach that tasted like a dole whip if a dole whip was peach

2 Likes

I think so, but I never really liked Slurpees. They always tasted super sweet and syrupy to me. I can have taste and texture issues though so I suspect I am not average in that respect.

More work on my Vintage shed bike. Tiny bit by tiny bit. Went for a 25 min ride both yesterday evening and this evening! I have not crashed yet. Still wobbly but getting better.

3 Likes

Well thats gona make things difficulty for parents and minors.

1 Like

You’re used to eating fresh and healthy food. Not junk food.

3 Likes

I suppose that is true. Many things taste overly salty, sweet, or chemically to me.

We seem to have having a rainy day finally! Maybe a bit too much at once, but I will take it. I brought the bike inside to work on it. Cats freaked out. The shy one is still in hiding and skipped breakfast - because bike exists. The living room also looks oddly small with a bicycle in it. I mean, the house is a small 1947 cape cod, but still! Maybe I will learn to take a wheel off today and clean all the spokes and chrome on it.

3 Likes

Mirasol you work a lot. What do you do for fun?

Umm, my projects are fun, or at least very satisfying. I also post a lot helping others on the forums and explaining things. Reading of course. Puzzles.

I do game sometimes, esp if I have a list of things I need to do in said game. Also if I need to just smash a lot of mobs in a cathartic way. Diablo games are good for that. Palia and WoW are good for checklist sorts of things.

I really don’t like change, loud noises/smells/commotion, or being around people. I rarely leave the house if I can help it. My ideas of fun are not likely the same as some other people have. I was the kid who played totally alone in my own little world, by choice. I was a voracious reader, daydreamer, and such. I did not even use a lot of toys. When I did I usually made my own world for them. “Shipwreck barbie” was my jam so that I could make the house, clothes, and such myself :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

Cat in human disguise.

5 Likes

My dog is kinda like that, except she thinks all bikes MUST die! Someone rode up on us yesterday; I didn’t hear it, but she did when it was about ten feet away, whereupon she took the nuclear option. Gave the poor lady a heart attack, I think.

Good thing I use a short leash - it helps keeps her close.

4 Likes

Lol, cats gonna cat.

The most freaked out my scaredy cat ever was was the first time we moved. I locked the cats in the bathroom while the movers loaded, and they were (as usual) highly peeved about being locked up. So when I opened the door and let them out, she came charging out - and then stopped, looked around at the empty space and lack of the usual furniture, and turned around and zipped right back into the bathroom. I had to peel her out from behind the toilet when it was time to take her to the new place. The other cat was disturbed too, but less so - she was always braver.

Of course, like almost every housecat ever, they didn’t like going to a new place either. But having their old place suddenly be different was apparently much worse.

4 Likes

Hey vrak can u offer any insight on what happens to a child when they hit 18 had there own seperate wow account but on there parents account and were gona transfer off when they hit 18 doesnt seem like its gona be doable under the new policy change.

1 Like

Mirasol it sound like you got yourself a very fulfilling life. That’s awesome. I wish I didn’t have to work. Would be full time doggies. They make they world a way better place.

3 Likes

Sitting here, plunking out some stuff for work, when I hear a rumble of thunder. Whelp, time to bring the laundry in before it starts raining.

Which missed us completely. Of course, if I hadn’t brought my laundry in, it would have rained. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4 Likes

pops in for a bit

just wanted to say ty for looking in to what i posted Vrakthris

4 Likes

Of course, Norinila. I do hope that history doesn’t repeat itself, but if it does, be sure to report it so our Moderators can take a look. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As far as I know it is less a policy change and more a functionality limitation. I mentioned it in that other thread, but any potential transfers should probably be done before the change is implemented to avoid those characters getting stuck on the parent’s account.

4 Likes

I saw. Figured id ask here instead of making a situation more confusing ty.

This thread’s title reminded me of one of my all time favorite songs.

“Mornin! Today’s forecast calls for blue skies!”

http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7dTBoW5H9k

Hope everyone is doing well today!

6 Likes

I Should change it sunshine too hot cool drinks all day.