[CS Lounge] Summer time sunny days

Naw I’m at home hardware.

Ah one of the low quality reno stores mwa ha ha ha ha shots fired.

1 Like

Not a store bro, I’m at the warehouse.

Isnt home depo lime a cheap version of lwes lol.

I do know HH is the only Canadian owned major hardware dealer. Lowes got bought by an American company some years ago.

1 Like

I need more caffiene oh well i stand by trash talking

I remember when Beaver Lumber existed before Home Hardware purchased them. Isn’t Rona Canadian owned as well though? Not sure 100% if it is or not.

lol DW I barely like where I work anyways, trash talk all you want. The pay is good though.

Apply to costco u will actualy feel valued there.

1 Like

Xan that was a great question. This is what I found.

(stylized as RONA) is a Canadian retailer of home improvement and construction products and services, owned by U.S.-based private equity firm Sycamore Partners .

Can they match or beat my current wage and benefits?

Probably not on wages benifits probably.

1 Like

Mimic decided he wanted to help me in the garden. He harvested these little guys.

[(https://imgur.com/a/A1sz0DA)]
2 Likes

Reposted for Rycerz:

3 Likes

That kind of falls under cross-posting, and can be fairly disruptive to a thread. You could attempt to friend them and see if you could communicate that way.

1 Like

Ah oki, I gave em both :heart:s

1 Like

Happy 7-Eleven Day! Not sure if you folks in the United States have this promotion as well at your 7-Eleven stores like up here in Canada.

Anywho, Free small slurpees for every customer up here in Canada until 11pm tonight and you can enter to win FREE slurpees for a year! Def going to the store here soon to get one as we are still under a extreme heat warning here in BC.

2 Likes

Xan please tell me you throw down and have a slurpie in winter as well.

I have a coworker that had a dq bliZzard in a blizzaed.

Also rip Shelley duvall

2 Likes

I used to drink slurpees all the time when I was younger. Used to work at a 7-Eleven once too. One of the perks was free slurpees - At any time and any size of your choosing.

Now I prefer to drink my Ice Capps from Tim Horton’s during the summer months.

2 Likes