[CS Lounge] Summer time sunny days

Sighs I best tone myself down a bit before I get a form vacation. Sorry guys.

Yeah, donā€™t do anything that will see a vacation from the forums.

I get quite passionate about thing I care about even if there not in my control.

4 Likes

Yeah, I think I looked at something similar and thought it was weird. But, the note appeared to be by some blue I (personally) hardly see around. Thought that blue was just special or unique, IDK LOL

June trading post is done remix makes it so much easier.

1 Like

probably a feature that was added to not tag a thread with a blizz icon.

2 Likes

Itā€™s been something weā€™ve been asking for specifically for moderation so that when necessary a Moderator can add a note as to why a thread may have been locked. Blue posts are specifically for blue posters, which while technically a Moderator is the same kind of account they arenā€™t usually publicly posting. No idea when it actually went in, but we noticed an option earlier. I tested it out today. :smiley:

15 Likes

shiny new toys for our forum blues :3 :3 :3

now, to convert your avatars back into gifsā€¦ :wink:

8 Likes

Sorry, ā€œBlueā€ was faster for me to type at the time LOL I couldā€™ve said ā€œModā€ instead of ā€œModeratorā€ but still, at the time, ā€œBlueā€ seemed a faster way for me to express the individuals I was talking about :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I hate texting. I guess Iā€™m a bit old school, if you need to talk to me, call me. I am not in the habit of reading texts people send me immediately. I tell everyone, especially family, if itā€™s important, you need to call me.

6 Likes

Yeah, call me and if I answer that is great. If I donā€™t answer though, TEXT. I hate voice mail more than nearly anything.

I would rather read a text or see a missed call than have a voice mail.

1 Like

The poor sap that leave me voice mail. They donā€™t ever get a response generally. Just the delete button.

I send all my missed calls to Google Voice for voicemail. Which transposes them to text (I imagine pretty much any voicemail system does that now). That way I donā€™t need to listen to all the ā€œummmmā€¦ ahā€¦errā€¦ā€ stuff.

Which is also why I donā€™t leave voicemails. I remember back years ago when Iā€™d have to leave voicemails for my boss, Iā€™d use the menu options to re-record my messages, frequently, and even several times for the same call.

Hey vrak whats the current wait time on tickets outa curiosity.

From what I can see around a day or two.

3 Likes

Sounds about accurate, from when I reported some bots a week or so ago.

Good to know better then a week.

2 Likes

Yay mr freezy time at work, nice cool down treat in a hot place like this.

1 Like

I swear u work at costco we had that as well. Many Fire bans all over alberta.