[CS Lounge] Summer time sunny days

or put a sticker on top of it >.>

1 Like

There’s a restaurant near me that, at least on the drive through menu, has no hamburgers, only cheeseburgers. But they have about 17 different kinds, so I can’t just say, “hamburger please,” I have to ask for the Fred’s Cheeseburger or whatever silly name they’ve given to the one I want. But then ask for no cheese. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

No cheese on a burger is blasphemes and punishable by death.

2 Likes

“Can you make me an orange ginger smoothie please?”

“Sorry no, we can’t do that.”

“Do you have orange?”

“Yes.”

“Do you have ginger?”

“We do.”

“Can’t you just make that into a smoothie?”

“I’m sorry, we can’t do that for you. We can only make you what’s listed.”

I look at the menu briefly, spying something with both orange and ginger in it. “Hmm. How about <aforementioned smoothie>?”

“Sure! Will that be all?”

“Yeah, but can you remove the <everything except for orange and ginger>?”

“Sure!”

So, super paraphrased, but I did that once.

6 Likes

Imma fight you. Okay, seriously, I love cheese, just not on burgers. Especially not American cheese, which is what you get at McDonald’s and many fast food places. Cheddar or blue or something would be okay, though I think I’d still prefer it without.

I don’t hate American cheese either. Just don’t like it on hamburgers.

2 Likes

Anything but the artificial cheese that looks like rubber thats made to look like cheese cant stand it.

2 Likes

Cheddar or swiss for the win. has to be very gooey

I agree Darkwing. Fake cheese is so nasty. I usually buy the big bricks from Cosco and cut them myself.

1 Like

Lets get dangerous darkwing duck.

2 Likes

dude if you saw what lactose did to my body you’d say otherwise

2 Likes

Hope you all having a great evening!

Heat Warnings in effect now for where I live in Canada. Heat dome from California expected to reach here in next day or so.

By Tuesday next week we are expected to reach (39°C) or (102°F) for those that reside in the US. Was talking on Facebook with some family that lives in Texas and we are supposed to be hotter than there.

Heat wave is expected to last a couple of weeks at the very least. Hoping we don’t get near the record temp that was set in 2021 which was (61°C) or (141°F), Which was in the Fraser Canyon area.

1 Like

BC has to be special doesnt it lol.

Of course it does. Lots of forest fires have started here too in the past day. (93) fires are currently burning and (12) have started in the past 24 hours.

Surprised there is no campfire ban yet for Southern BC. Normally the campfire ban goes into effect on July 1st, Which is Canada Day.

posts that confused math meme with all those formulas floatign around head canada day was 6 days ago lol.

1 Like

3 Likes

Tell me you’re not Jewish without telling me you’re not Jewish.

:wink:

We got that treatment today in the Bay Area (California). Thermometer out back read 91°F about 30 minutes ago (midnight). Kinda hard to AC the house down to workable temps when the outside temp is that hot even at night. :confused:

1 Like

Someone needs to break it to my neighbors; they will never win any singing competitions. Okay, well, maybe one for the best sound of a dying whale…

The neighbors were partying like rock stars last night. Granted, they live pretty far back across the road, but sound travels, and I don’t know who the woman was on the karaoke machine, but omg, she screeched, I swear, at the top of her lungs to G&R. It sounded like a banshee with a bad case of laryngitis.

4 Likes

Sounds like they need some good lessons from some sirens.

1 Like

Happy anti death day to me 41.

9 Likes

Happy bday DW.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday!

3 Likes