[CS Lounge] Summer time sunny days

Hey vrak maybe put up a sticky stating when the prepatch goes live character restoration will be down for a few weeks just found a article saying that it will be.

got a new job :3 will be fighting cancer with data!

12 Likes

Congratulations on the bike. It’s excellent exercise. I have Specialized bikes. I bought them for my daughter and myself about three years ago. When my brother and I were children, we rode bikes almost daily when it was warm outside.

3 Likes

Grats!

1 Like

Congrats!

And now I have Huey Lewis and the News in my head.

5 Likes

Was hoping to grab a coffee on my way into town tonight, but my car tire decided to override my desires. Got everything out of the trunk, cover off tire, jack in place, and was about to start working on those blasted lug nuts when a nice man pulled over to assist me. He made quick work of it all and I thanked him for the help. I returned home and took the VW instead.

I missed getting my coffee, but thankfully the local mobile shaved ice truck was at Walmart so I grabbed a rather large limeade shaved ice instead of coffee. It was soooo good!

:shaved_ice: > :coffee:

3 Likes

Thanks, papa! :smiley:

1 Like

5 Likes

You know if a short person waves at you, it’s a microwave. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Aw I screwed up.

I just supported the KS of someone who hates me. Then I sent them a message explaining I’d quit the KS if they wanted me to.

Better I never got involved.

6 timerunners at 70 now. Just finished my Dark Iron shammy.
Now for a Horde Evoker.

I’ve decided to make my Earthen a Horde Monk.

1 Like

I will never use a Canon product ever again, as soon as my warranty went away, my printer bricked itself.

1 Like

So anybody here has a pool nearby they go to doing the summer? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t have a negative impression of Canon, but go get a Brother laser.

Source: Lots of sysadmin and IT-adjacent people

3 Likes

Dunno much about cameras or printers tbh, but i did built my brother an era inappropriate (with 2011 parts) Windows XP computer. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Well, somehow I am been wasting time watching the AI SciFi stories on Youtube. They are all the same, but a good waste of time.

1 Like

We have a small pool for the doggos that I dip my feets in

4 Likes

The doggo and I like the local river. Especially in this weather.

2 Likes

We have a floating river just outside edmonton the pembina rive nice way to kill a few hours.

2 Likes

6 Likes