[CS Lounge] Summer time sunny days

Sure thing :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Gorgeous indeed

2 Likes

Ty ayukama very much

3 Likes

Okay … this is weird. Just found a dead fiddler crab on my patio. I know we have had bad storms today, but I’m an hour from the coast.

:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

That poor crab

2 Likes

Id say cook it but i dont think its safe to eat if its been dead too long.

1 Like

Maybe he was carrying a ring and looking for a volcano? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I figured out what I am gonna print first on my printer when I set them up. Gonna 3d Print a model of my Tauren Shaman.

2 Likes

73 degrees Fahrenheit (22.77778 degrees Celsius), where I’m at.

2 Likes

iirc you should be able to do like a wow dressing room thing on wowhead then export that model

Trading post is finally done for July. :wink: There’s a couple easy Midsummer Fire Festival tasks (but you have to hurry), and a bunch of Pandaria Timewalking stuff that will get you almost there without even trying (but you really have to hurry for those).

And I finally got the Trading Post Enthusiast achievement. I was slacking when it first came out.

2 Likes

Cold and wet here. As always.

1 Like

I did a THING today. I got a bicycle. Not just any bicycle, I always wanted a classic cruiser sort, but with at least a few gears on it.

Introducing my new (to me) 1973 British Raleigh LTD 3. All original parts, most in good condition. Bike does work. Did some basic cleaning (years of cobwebs and grime) on it and filled the tires. I have not ridden a bike in almost 40 years so was wobbly but did not die! Very excited to work on cleaning this up. Not going to change it…keeping it original. Just cleaning what I can like the rust on the chrome.

$25 USD

The mirror was not original and is already off. It was awkward.

Imgur

14 Likes

Corrupted blood is still talked about lol didnt know about evil ghandi.

4 Likes

My 3d modeling skills are slowly coming back to me. Been focusing on Blender. Got my first request, I am modeling a coal to oil conversion kit for a HO Scale train my dad owns.

edit: Dad just informed me that he wants me to price a 3d Scanner, told him those aren’t cheap ($400 range) he was like “and?”.

6 Likes

I dont think ive seen a single blue post here all day.

1 Like

I think you should put the mirror back, and add about 13 more cousins.

https://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/news-photo/bryn-a-school-leaver-e-rides-a-motor-scooter-that-would-news-photo/836650090

Maybe some lights to balance it all out.

2 Likes

Ok that’s cool

Ack! That is way too much! Yikes. I assume it is for artistic reasons or something.

1 Like

Love watching videos about corrupted blood lol

2 Likes