[CS Lounge] Summer time sunny days

Mine was K-5, 6-8, 9-12. You could skip years or be held back if parents and staff agreed and the conditions.

The local community college let you start taking courses early. Which got you college credits and could speed up High School graduation. I don’t remember the details now that I’m typing this and trying to refresh my memory. I recall a 16 year old in my college Geometry class. She said that she had finished the gov requirements so she had already graduated high school.

1 Like

Very thankful for our built-in generator tonight. Widespread outages across the state it seems.

5 Likes

Sends a ZPM to power ur house permanatly.

2 Likes

Yikes. Hopefully you get power back ASAP.

1 Like

Sounds like a potentially relaxing night?

It’s nice to have a back-up plan.

I just have lots of UPSes – old house == old wiring.

2 Likes

Thanks. We are back up at the moment, but it has been up and down some tonight already. Just odd, cause the storms from today have already moved north of the state, so not sure what is causing the outages (side-eyes those new reactors).

2 Likes

Nah its the replicators the anti replicator weapons are having no effect and the asgard are not responding to out messages. Takes out a ancient knocked up oniell outa cryostorage to make a better weapon.

2 Likes

i have one raider and one farmer. going to power level all the alts rn and get their bronze to buy mounts

1 Like

Are you going to get the tusks shoulder transmog?

Oh, drat. The realms come down again this week, which means I have to do actual housework. Lmao, heck with that. I’m going to go play with the pups.

1 Like

I did a little housework because then I get to tell myself I deserve rewards. Heh.

Today shall be “fun”. Holly the really really shy cat has her first vet appointment since she was a kitten. She is 9. We have a new vet that is more affordable and has a very nice office setup. I toured it a couple weeks ago and met them all. She needs her combo vaccine update so that she is at less risk when/if I foster again. She also needs a general checkup and for them to tell me her skin issue is due to her being fat and unable to reach that spot on her back. heh. I have two underweight cats and one overweight one, despite my best efforts to STOP the food thieving.

2 Likes

Hmm, guess I need to make a few more Remix alts on EU so I can get the rest of the dragonriding mounts they give you to use in Remix if you don’t have DF. My regular alt on my EU starter account needs a few more mounts, lol.

Nevermind … you only get the one that your first Remix character chooses. Oh well.

My kitties

[(https://imgur.com/a/yUqPCqL)]
5 Likes

They are adorable.

3 Likes

Just using my forum level to help out

Imgur

6 Likes

hi Maya; where are the rest of your counterparts? Are you guys only seeing 1 image? There are supposed to be 4.

There are. The link posted is to the Album which shows the first picture in it. I see you have some exotic cats too! Beautiful!

4 Likes

Yes, there are Bengals. They have really cool markings, and their personalities are so cool. Oh, I see Maya is a hyperlink.

yis i think i have enough now

2 Likes

If click on the image, it will take to the album. I dunno why it doesn’t show “album” underneath with the image since their is 4 images total.

1 Like