[CS Lounge] Summer time sunny days

So happy for the creations for Starfield.

BTW, what do people think of my character? Tried to make her look like a bounty hunter, with some of the bounty hunter outfits I found within the creations mods. Though some of the apparels clip with the hair which look bad.

4 Likes

Tomorrow is NHL draft day, I sure hope Edmonton can find a way to trade 15 million in bad contracts. Cough Nurse/Campbell Cough

She def has a bounty hunter vibe. I havenā€™t played Starfield since the big update, but I will probably play it when I get back home from Ohio. Will be out here through the month of July, my dad gave us quite a scare so Iā€™m back home in Ohio to make sure he gets better.

Yeah, US here, and I was confused reading LOL

Yes, IK not everyone is in the US but still. Quite interesting hearing about different cultures.

'Bout the only security check we got. Same with locking the cart wheels if it goes too far from range, in the store zone.

Or, super long poles attached to the cart so it wont fit through the doors lol

EDIT: There are those kid cart strollers that run similarly to those paying for a shopping cart thing.

Boy, the weather got gnarly today. We didnā€™t get any rain, but it looks like things in the southeast part of the state were pretty exciting.

Not here. Just cloudy and humid.

Yesterday was a bit messy but not too bad.

We got fairly lucky yesterday. We did get an inch of rain and a little wind (only a few small branches out of trees), but it was worth keeping an eye out.

Our son has his grade 8 grad tonight. Itā€™s off to high school next year and while Iā€™m 100% sure that heā€™s ready, Iā€™m not so sure I am!

But we get to see him in a suit tonight and I have no doubt heā€™s going to look super-dapper!

13 Likes

Heard this on the radio today, brought back memories growing up.

https://youtu.be/886Wxionims?si=8ApND4sDbAodFNne

Canā€™t embed music yet, :frowning:

1 Like

Here another oneā€¦ youā€™ll know the movie :slight_smile:

https://youtu.be/me4BYxJmngY?si=bVZ5Sfmvcoyw-Zeb

1 Like

okayā€¦ Gonna watch Stardust and Legend tonight.

1 Like

Got to be quick with pasting and replying the YouTube link. It can still automatically embed after the post, but it will stop you from editing the post with the embed media without then putting the thingies around the linkā€¦

Does elementary go to the 8th year over there? Or is there like a school between elementary and high.

Hoping your dad gets better. Always best to put family before anything else.

3 Likes

I think Perl is in Canada which is similar to the US I think. In the US Elementary is usually up to about 5th grade, Middle School is 6-8. High School is 9-12. However some private schools are K-8 or even K-12. Graduation is usually held for Kindergarten, 8th grade, and High School. Depending on the school and local traditions I guess.

6 Likes

Ah, because we have primary, which is from year 1 to 6, and High School, from year 7 to 12. And there is also a mixture of some public schools as well as private schools that go from K-12.

Not sure how other locales do their education system, but here in Georgia we have Pre-K (which is before Kindergarten and for 4-year olds).

We also have the Head Start educational system that is for children from birth to age 5.

Participation in Pre-K and Head Start are both voluntary.

ā€“

I skipped Kindergarten when I started grade school.

1 Like

They made me do it for social reasonsā€¦and I ended up just trying to mini-teacher the class, and reading them books. Thankfully (or not?) I was out a lot for medical reasons. Not sure if they let kids skip it or not these days. I know Pre-K was voluntary when I was little.

So long ago. Heh.

1 Like

I think ill create a max lvl character on beta and start running old raids and what i can do maybe start with SL.

2 Likes

It really depends on the schools in your area. In larger cities, they tend to have schools that go from Junior Kindergarten all the way up to grade 8. In some smaller places, they may have a mix of K-8 and K-5 with a middle school for 6-8. At least, thatā€™s what itā€™s like here in Ontario for the most part.

Yep! Pretty much. Though I just found out my niece had a grade 6 grad!?! I guess her school sends them off to another school for 7 and 8? So weird.

5 Likes

my city is really messed up because itā€™s on the border of 2 provinces, it gets quite confusing which province is running somethingā€¦ we usually have K-6 in one school, 7-9 in another and 10-12 in yet anotherā€¦ my youngest just finished grad 11, and considering how much he missed with his surgery, physio and appointments in Edmonton, all but 1 class he finished with a final grade of 80% or higher

3 Likes