[CS LOUNGE] Springing Forward

Tomorrow, I complete another circuit around the sun. Also, Asteroid City is great. The Flash has some VFX issues, but is fantastic otherwise.

4 Likes

Im apologizing ahead of time for who ever has to clean up that thread.

1 Like

The storms we got last night were crazy! It was nice and calm and then all of a sudden a downpour with high winds and hail started, lightning everywhere. :eyes:

I’m jealous of your rain. They were threatening all of this rain and severe weather here, and we got a few drizzles but nothing noteworthy. Means I’ll actually have to pull the hose out to water our flowers tomorrow. Or today, however it sets for folks.

4 Likes

Its finaly hot in palm springs over 100o or 38o celcius.

Oof yeah. I had to do that last week. Even the hostas were drying out.

puts out fresh coffee, tea, cold drinks, fresh baked goods and a breakfast platter before parking in his recliner to relax

3 Likes

Eew. Way too hot. We’ve been in the low 90s here, and dry. With the breeze, it’s not terrible in the shade, but I’m still not going out as much as I should. They say we’ll have a good chance of rain here tomorrow, and it’ll be cooler, which I’ll take.

I’m just about packed up for my move back to Michigan next weekend. Just the junk closet, which I’m not looking forward to, even if there really isn’t all that much to deal with in there; just a bike that I’m seriously considering getting rid of, and a bit of hiking gear. I’ve seriously downsized - I donated my bedroom furniture, and de-cluttered just about everywhere, which has been necessary for ages. I still need a rental truck to transport, but that’s not all that bad. And I have a friend coming down to drive my car back up; it’ll save a ton on the trailer rental, and probably fuel costs, even with filling two vehicles. Plus it’s free help loading the truck. :smiley:

4 Likes

the gnome’s heritage set doesn’t look half bad honestly. :thinking: i mean, i wouldn’t HAVE to level one from 1-50. i can just race/faction change an existing alt around lvl 50-60, get exalted with Gnomregan and do the quest chain.

but…could i even do something like that? furrows his brow as he’s deep in thought, muttering something to himself as he saunters into the pillow fort

1 Like

You could have it done in a day with the exp and rep buff the lvling.

yeah, it just comes down to a few factors:

1. what class to choose?
  2. how distracted am i gonna be with Classic Wrath?

kinda leaning towards Rogue in all honesty. been enjoying that class on my Nightfallen alt. funny how some classes i prefer playing as in Classic over Standard and vice versa.

I prefer dk easy to lvl.

This looks alot more accurate.

I had such hopes for the other one, but when you can’t even pronounce Aang’s name correctly…

They all look pretty amazing, but I hope that they capture Aang’s joy too. That was severely lacking in the movie.

3 Likes

Well it was a shamala dud movie lol.

never thought i’d ever play a gnome… ._.

my gnome rogue after slaying dozens of boars and wolves: “i apologize profusely for any inconvience my murderous rampage may have caused”

me: alright, that got me. :rofl:

4 Likes

Well, that was fun. Haven’t had a tornado warning in my location in a bit. Haven’t heard of any severe damage and at least we are getting very needed rain, so can’t complain too much.

I just don’t love being in a 3 story apartment building. I’m in the lowest level (“garden level,” i.e. half underground), which is good for some tornado dangers, I just don’t like that there is that much potential debris above me.

3 Likes

After seeing the recent infographic provided by the Diablo 4 team, I can safely claim that my friend and I each contributed probably 10-15 of those deaths to the Butcher.

And that we’re among the large majority that have yet to complete the campaign. :woozy_face:

So many characters and builds to try, so much carnage to sow.

4 Likes

i may end up playing a Gnome in Classic at this rate. a Gnome Rogue just seems…perfect for some reason to me. .-.

I finished the story on my Sorcerer the other night. I was level 49 at the time. Would have finished sooner had I strictly focused on the story at the start, but side quests kept distracting me. But now exploring and side quests go a lot faster with a mount.

I really did enjoy the story and hope we see a continuation of it soon.

3 Likes