[CS LOUNGE] Springing Forward

3 Likes

spectral mounts FTW!

speaking of spectral mounts…wonder when and what will be the next twitch drop. :thinking: :grin: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I know they want to make it a meaningful choice, but I’m annoyed that I can’t get many items from the Trading Post. We get 1500 per month, but just mounts and pets are 1600-1700/month.

Needs to be a way to earn more tender per month for hitting more goals.

4 Likes

hmm. might be able to make something work with the trading post this month. though i’m also preoccupied with Classic Wrath atm too. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I just played like I always do, and I got the parrot mount already. It seemed easier this time. :parrot:

2 Likes

We have a Grand Prix racing around on the streets of downtown Detroit this weekend. It’s going to be crazy fun. Also Hot, Hot, Hot! :hot_face: :checkered_flag:

3 Likes

Hello diablo my old friend.

Spiderman: Across the Spider-Verse is well worth seeing multiple times.

4 Likes

Almost lost my first character at level 3. Wasn’t expecting a boss fight so fast. laughs while crying

1 Like

I’d hope so! Lots of people would be unhappy if you hit him. Even on accident.

Did you remember to say hi to MB on Mother’s Day?

1 Like

Yeah im notvgona attempt hardcore walking into a lvl 15 area while under 10.

20 years ago, I graduated college. Wish I could go to reunion, but cannot afford it.

WoW is coming up on its anniversary of 20 years. Feels like a million years ago. I cannot imagine what it must feel like to still be playing after all these years. I’ve only just joined this community.

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

1 Like

25 years from high school for me this year. I literally can’t even…

2 Likes

/grumble
Darn kids here. Graduated HS 35 years ago. College (at least the first go-through) finished 31 years ago.

Now get off my lawn.

5 Likes

Crazy stuff where I live tonight. There was a paraglider that got caught in communication lines when trying to land next to the highway. Luckily he didn’t get caught in the power lines themselves.

Police ended up closing the highway going southbound thru town to get him down. Read some posts about this guy, And apparently he has done a lot of stunts lately. So many people not surprised he crashed.

But still. Crazy stuff.

1 Like

Going to ask a Diablo related question here because you guys know a lot about games.

My husband logged on to Diablo 4 this morning and it was set to Spanish. He can’t figure out how it happened or how to set it back. Any ideas?

4 Likes

alright, now THAT is awesome!

2 Likes

Start learning Spanish?

On a slightly more serious note, check the game settings in the launcher - there are some language settings there (at least in WOW).

3 Likes

You think that’s crazy? We just had a guy who built a scaffolding on the roof of his apartment building, adorned it with “1930-40’s German paraphernalia” (avoiding forum rules here, hint, hint), and had a flamethrower with him.

Maybe… :sunglasses: the heat got to him.

Spaceballs Flamethrower GIF - Spaceballs Flamethrower GIFs

1 Like